Vivek Ramaswamy - Rock Star

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator..."We know most of the founding fathers were members of some form of Christianity. Their intention was to make it clear that each man had the freedom to choose whatever they wanted to believe as far as religion goes. But they definitely also made it clear for those that read this declaration that they themselves believed we were created by a creator...a deity.
The part that gets Christian conservative panties in a wad is that he didn't see the "Creator" as being connected to the Bible.

Last edited:
I think it's crazy with 330 million people here in the U.S. that Joe was / is the best man the Blue team can offer up to vote for. Equally crazy that Trump is the best the Red team can do. We're in a pretty sad hot mess these days. I fear tomorrow no matter who wins we'll be crying.

Equally crazy that Trump is the best the Red team can do.
I understand and agree with your concerns about Joe Biden. I share them. But you seem like a reasonable dude - Donald Trump is a wrecking ball bull-in-a-china shop, twice impeached, 4-time indicted, serial lying vindictive jerk who tried to openly steal the general election and who has suggested recently that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff should be executed.

There is no "equal" here. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I think it's crazy with 330 million people here in the U.S. that Joe was / is the best man the Blue team can offer up to vote for. Equally crazy that Trump is the best the Red team can do. We're in a pretty sad hot mess these days. I fear tomorrow no matter who wins we'll be crying.
If they had wanted to put forth their best and brightest candidate they wouldn't have shoved out Tulsi Gabbard. Listen to Tulsi speak for two minutes compared to Joe and the difference is glaring. She articulates clear-headed, fully-formed thoughts vs Biden's dry-throated stumbling and fumbling and witless gaffes.

Another thing about Tulsi is there's not even a whiff of scandal. Biden is a three-ring circus of scandal. Corruptocrat Hillary had to concoct a scandal out whole cloth re: Tulsi, the "Russian asset" nonsense. Which in of itself is another glaring example of the dishonesty so prevalent within the Democrat party.

Biden was picked specifically *because* he's a potato devoid of any ethics who's happy to be a puppet.

Last edited:
I understand and agree with your concerns about Joe Biden. I share them. But you seem like a reasonable dude - Donald Trump is a wrecking ball bull-in-a-china shop, twice impeached, 4-time indicted, serial lying vindictive jerk who tried to openly steal the general election and who has suggested recently that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff should be executed.

There is no "equal" here. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Well I agree with you Trump is a loose cannon and I did not vote for either of these characters last election....though for certain if my vote would have mattered (California) I'd of voted Trump...In my case choosing the lesser evil in my mind. IMO they are both equally embarrassing offerings for the leadership of the USA but here they be bigger than shit..Everyone posting here is a of high intellect. The masses are asses...period and this is what the masses have collectively brought to the table....That we defend or promote either one is only choosing the lesser evil / dumbass that we have to choose from and hope we can dissuade others here to get on board with the lesser evil "better" choice of horrible choices we are being offered. Yeah I can expound on how Trump did some good and he did or I can do the same for Joe but the truth is neither should be where they are and we the people are in a hell of mess and we of such high intellect here on this BBS are not going to change that fact..

I heard a good comment this morning.... "Trump vs Biden this election will be like King King Vs Godzilla, and we're the ones who will have to live in the aftermath. "

KKG.jpg

If Bin Laden were running against Trump, you should still not choose Trump

One member put forth that asinine proposition, one member put a like on it. Let's break that down.

One candidate attacked, indeed attempted to destroy America, in the process of a single attack on 9/11 killed 3,000 Americans. The other candidate, and I don't mean to cause anyone to go into palpitations or hyperventilate, he is the America First, Make America Great Again candidate. If both candidates are running, and as proposed nobody should choose the America First candidate, absent rational intervention which would, you know, threaten our precious Democracy, who would win the election? Who would sit as president, chief executive and commander of our armed forces? Well obviously the candidate who should not get any votes would lose.

Proof positive some people don't give a damn about this country, our precious Democracy, would rather see it burned and destroyed than to not get their way. Surely not of the mindset to make America great, but to bring this country to its knees in utter destruction.

The reality, for which it stands, we don't need Bin Laden to accomplish that goal.

Some people should have no right to vote. Here is my proposal, it's a simple one, for the simple minded. It's a start. A simple test, one question: Would America be better off with Donald Trump as president, or would America be better off with Bin Laden as president?

Of course it would be justifiable to at that point of the conclusion of the signature verified test to not only strip any rights of those who would vote for Bin Laden, but preferably haul them away in preparation for public execution as traitors and enemies of the Republic. Perhaps a kinder gentler alternative, strip them of citizenship and brand them right on the left side of their stupid treasonous anti American face. No liberty, no justice, open season on their ass. They don't like it they can seek asylum elsewhere. I hear the Mexican border is wide open.

What's the saying? When they tell you who they are, believe them. Force the issue, verify, and act accordingly.

Me America First President. Haha.

P.S. Who killed your Bin Laden?

Edit: Your boy Chump cares less about you than I do... let that sink in... because I obviously don't give a fuck about ignorant people like you.

To both of you...

America would be better off with Bin Laden as president than Donald Trump as president?

Who now is ignorant?

To both of you...

America would be better off with Bin Laden as president than Donald Trump as president?

Who now is ignorant?
I didn't say that nor do I think it. It was the rest of that post that I appreciated. I assume you've done the same exact thing here - as I have seen you press like on a post that contained outright provable falsehoods. More than once. Calm down - reactionary Mick.

Oh I know. Isn't it horrible?

Sarcasm?

Yeah, it is horrible. 9/11 was horrible. The death of 3,000 Americans is horrible. Flying jetliners into 100 story buildings is horrible. People jumping to their deaths from those buildings rather than burn alive is horrible. You by implication supporting the notion the terrorist leader of the terrorist organization who attacked in an effort to destroy America and kill as many Americans as possible could in any way shape or form be suited to become president or receive a single vote, horrible?

Your lesser of two evils meter is whacked beyond calibration. You are that which you claim to despise. You are beyond redemption.

We’ll back on topic

It’s looking like Vivek hasn’t a rats ass of a chance. Barring God popping in for a visit and picking a new leader like Moses to run things we’re basically in for a another shitty 4 years. Hopefully the other semi super powers keep their heads and don’t try treading on us in the meantime. They’d lose but a lot of unnecessary carnage would result.

I didn't say that nor do I think it. It was the rest of that post that I appreciated. I assume you've done the same exact thing here - as I have seen you press like on a post that contained outright provable falsehoods. More than once. Calm down - reactionary Mick.

Oh sure, it's me, reactionary Mick.

I'll tell you what I don't react to. If I see a post, no matter if a portion of which I agree, that in anyway suggests a terrorist who was responsible for flying airliners into 100 story buildings and in doing so killing 3,000 of my fellow countrymen going about their daily lives should lead this country as president of the United States, I'll take a pass. I damn sure won't "like" it, as you did. Provable falsehood? No. That is in fact what you did. Made a farce out of an attack on own our homeland and the deaths of 3,000 Americans.

If Donald Trump did such a thing as you did, you wouldn't slice and dice, excuse or express an assumption of well intention. You'd lose your fucking mind in condemnation. Although likely a bit more measured, because I'm not a fucking lunatic, I'd be right there with you.

A fucking disgrace, you are. If you have any redemptive qualities, rather than make excuses, you would apologize to not only those here within earshot, but to the memory of those who lost their lives and their families.

The other guy is demonstratably a complete idiot. As far as excuses goes, there's that, I reckon.

Back