This picture proves it all - ADK Quality

Stefan Elmblad

On this pic you can see ADK's new cheapo line of ribbons, same as the offerings from nady, thomann etc. Notice the eye for detail that goes into these beautys.

ribdonman.jpg

No, it's not photoshop. Future collectors item?

What's the matter? I use ridbim mics all the time. My favorite mic for electric kazoo is a ridban.

guys i think that they made a typo on that mic it should say Ribbon not Ridbon .... i think it was a typo............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :D

snow lizard said:
It's nice to see that "analog" is becoming a buzz word again.

Damn! took me weeks to learn digital, and i tought i would be cool. Better go get out the 4 track :(

- Idgeit

snow lizard said:
Looks like a GR-8 Ribdon. Apparently this is a Generis product, not an ADK.

sl

Actually it is more like a stock AVL. There is only one or two factories making this ribbon mic and branding it for Nady, ADK, Apex, Thomann, (every Ningbo Distributor) and anyone else who has it or wants to buy 500 or more can get it. Most microphone companies in Ningbo are assemblers. They make nothing, They either buy the mic already built or buy the parts and put it together. Either way, it all comes out in parts or assembled from the same factory....

No matter how you slice it, it is the same mic, a little different body shape with attached cord....

alanhyatt said:
Actually it is more like a stock AVL. There is only one or two factories making this ribbon mic and branding it for Nady, ADK, Apex, Thomann, (every Ningbo Distributor) and anyone else who has it or wants to buy 500 or more can get it. Most microphone companies in Ningbo are assemblers. They make nothing, They either buy the mic already built or buy the parts and put it together. Either way, it all comes out in parts or assembled from the same factory....

No matter how you slice it, it is the same mic, a little different body shape with attached cord....

Perhaps this is all true........But do the make a Ribdon,this may be new tecnology here!Get your facts straight :D

Back