The Walking Dead

Last night - waste of an hour. WTF are the producers thinking - let's show the whole gang walking for half an hour ... Then the thunderstorm/hurricane. :wtf: The dead are all trying to get in the barn, cut to commercial and everyone is sleeping and outside the toppling trees have taken care of every zombie? Who wrote this episode - a 12-year-old? I should have watched the SNL anniversary show.

Last night's episode - I kept thinking I was missing something like I'd gone out to the kitchen for a beer and missed an important dialog part - but no ...
Rick's totally lost it, and at least Michonne was starting to see it. The whole thing with the maps was stupid - and couldn't the writers bother looking at google maps to see there is no highway 16 or highway 23 leading anywhere near Alexandria? That whole part of Virginia is fairly well populated, they wouldn't be driving through wooded areas al the way - they would have had to cross under/over I-95, I-495 or I-395 from any direction.
The old Caddie ride thought the dark and the zombie obstacle course? Of course the car wouldn't start again after they stop (how many times have they used that in this show?)
The RV's battery just 'dies' and they stop? That's not how batteries die - unless your alternator isn't working. How did Glen know about the extra batteries - maybe because they all rode around in an RV for 2 seasons a couple of years ago?
And when they finally get to Alexandria, the gate/wall looks nothing like what Aaron described. From next week's show previews - where has everyone gone?

The RV's battery just 'dies' and they stop? That's not how batteries die - unless your alternator isn't working. How did Glen know about the extra batteries - maybe because they all rode around in an RV for 2 seasons a couple of years ago?

ahahahaaaaaahaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

i watch it and wait for the good episodes, this season has me still waiting... the gay guys tounging each other wasnt as scary, and exciting as the last group who turned out to be cannibals, imo.

anyway I'll watch it because ...uhm? because ....hmm?

anyway I'll watch it because ...uhm? because ....hmm?
because there's nothing else to watch on Sunday night?

Just started watching last season of Game of Thrones from Netflix - there we've got violence, body parts and impalings, AND nudity. :thumbs up:

because there's nothing else to watch on Sunday night?

Just started watching last season of Game of Thrones from Netflix - there we've got violence, body parts and impalings, AND nudity. :thumbs up:

Oh man you're in for a treat. :D The last few episodes are insaneeeeeee.

I havent watched this week's episode yet...I think it might be it for me. I thought the second half of last season was pretty poor so its an hour of my time Ill donate to science instead ;)

I havent watched this week's episode yet...I think it might be it for me. I thought the second half of last season was pretty poor so its an hour of my time Ill donate to science instead ;)

Don't bother with this week's episode!
How about 45 minutes of everyone laying around the mansion? I hope the zombies invade the town next week. Only 6 walkers got killed off during the entire episode. The highlite was the skin peeling away from the walker in the woods!

I watched it lol...i did like Ricks parting words...opens up some possibilities of carnage..

I watched it lol...i did like Ricks parting words...opens up some possibilities of carnage..

I thought that was a great episode. Definitely hit or miss lately though. It was weird that Rick threatened to take over, not if the alexandrians turned out to be bad or anything, but just if they couldnt hack it. Pretty ruthless...

GoT seems like soft core **** LotR from what I saw of the 1st season, but maybe I need to give it more of a chance.

I thought that was a great episode. Definitely hit or miss lately though. It was weird that Rick threatened to take over, not if the alexandrians turned out to be bad or anything, but just if they couldnt hack it. Pretty ruthless...

GoT seems like soft core **** LotR from what I saw of the 1st season, but maybe I need to give it more of a chance.

it goes deep, way deeper than softcore ;)

The people in the town are SO white bread. I liked when Sasha blew up at the party - she was totally right! And 'evil Carol' threatening to tie up the kid to a tree!

Yeah, the whole family really liked this episode. I thought it was pretty disturbing to see how hard it is for the group not to act like animals in this new civilized environment. Rick was ready to shoot that dude just cause he thinks his wife is hot. Carol threatening that child was awesome. They've basically turned into villains, which is sad, but kind of cool.

Even my kids, who like anything popular and mainstream, think this shit has hit the skids. They held out a lot longer than I did.

I do like though that our stupid group has possibly learned from the governor and terminus fiascoes that no one can be trusted ever, and if something is too good to be true it probably is. I only hope that their violent takeover of this dumb town comes soon.

Back