The Walking Dead

I don't know about the show but the comic book's alternate timeline jumped a small shark pond when the character of the rasta king with the tiger was introduced.

this weeks episode was awesome

I got some great recipes for cookies (eggs instead of applesauce? genius)

And the party looked great...did anyone recognise the white wine they were serving with the fish?

Shame sasha spoiled, what was otherwise, a thoroughly entertaining evening.

Darren needs a shower and haircut...I think he'd look great in khakis and a short sleeved, collared, blue shirt...maybe Clarks Gunn Oxfords would set the would ensemble off...one can only wait until next week!

this weeks episode was awesome

I got some great recipes for cookies (eggs instead of applesauce? genius)

And the party looked great...did anyone recognise the white wine they were serving with the fish?

Shame sasha spoiled, what was otherwise, a thoroughly entertaining evening.

Darren needs a shower and haircut...I think he'd look great in khakis and a short sleeved, collared, blue shirt...maybe Clarks Gunn Oxfords would set the would ensemble off...one can only wait until next week!

:(

not into the whole, see our group behave like animals and have trouble assimilating back into society thing, huh? I honestly find it fascinating to see the characters in these situations and cannot in fact wait to find out what happens next. :)

Same here, I'm really interested to see how this little slice of paradise crumbles.

I'm worried that I'll make something that you hate...
You're worried?!?! THAT'S what you worry about?!?!?!

I though that was awesome.

Carol creeped me out, threatening the kid. She's a cold beeyatch.

I guess my problem is that it's just more of the same. It's the governor, it's terminus. It's a community with a seemingly slightly unhinged overly-confident charismatic leader and a bunch of clueless minions milling around like everything is okay. It's no wonder the group is paranoid about it. They should be. They're acting exactly like they're supposed to, and that to me is kind of boring. Just get on with it already. Take over the damn place. Blow it up. Does anyone think that isn't what's eventually going to happen? It would be less predictable if it was an actual utopia and everyone lived happily ever after. The end of the series.

I guess my problem is that it's just more of the same. It's the governor, it's terminus. It's a community with a seemingly slightly unhinged overly-confident charismatic leader and a bunch of clueless minions milling around like everything is okay. It's no wonder the group is paranoid about it. They should be. They're acting exactly like they're supposed to, and that to me is kind of boring. Just get on with it already. Take over the damn place. Blow it up. Does anyone think that isn't what's eventually going to happen? It would be less predictable if it was an actual utopia and everyone lived happily ever after. The end of the series.

Soul killer.

You may be right but I think this is different. I think these people mean well and are genuine. I think the problem will be that the group should trust them but can't? I think it's interesting that Rick considers taking over merely because he thinks these people may be weak, rather than evil...like the guv or termites. That to me is a profound moral shift. But yeah, if these people are secretly harvesting organs of whatever...same ole, same ole. :)

:(

not into the whole, see our group behave like animals and have trouble assimilating back into society thing, huh? I honestly find it fascinating to see the characters in these situations and cannot in fact wait to find out what happens next. :)

I was joking...I love the food network :D

Soul killer.

You may be right but I think this is different. I think these people mean well and are genuine. I think the problem will be that the group should trust them but can't? I think it's interesting that Rick considers taking over merely because he thinks these people may be weak, rather than evil...like the guv or termites. That to me is a profound moral shift. But yeah, if these people are secretly harvesting organs of whatever...same ole, same ole. :)

Im thinking Rick would be a great dictator...but would audiences go for it??

Otherwise it'll end up a rehash like Greg says. Last thing we need is another wander to another community in season 6...the series may die off as is

finally!....starting to get better, as if somethings going down.
its a sci-fi show, based on zombies, they need more zombies and gore, thats what made them the fans.

i hope to hell... they dont get into some love-boat shit with Rick and this old lady whose got a abusive drunk husband, its just too stupid to imagine on this type show. Im afraid they're heading that way with the kid asking for the pistol, the drunk dad coming by to see rick and the poor "help me" old lady and Rick tired of masterbating, so hes hitting on her. lol

anyway.... Im about done if they do that love-boat crap.
Its a CrossRoad time (to dump it or stay tuned-in) for the show for me.

Was definitely better...couple of story lines building, mega gore, bit of treachery...good stuff

Carol's going to have to kill the wifebeater, and she's going to get herself killed doing it. I understand the priest guy is a major character in the comic books, but someone's got to take him out, he's mindf*cked.
Some badass deaths - Noah and the impaled guy.

Yes, no one has been hating this stupid fucking show more than me, but last night's episode was what this dumb bitch ass show is supposed to be. Gore, action, death, treachery, shit going bad, that's all good. Stick with that, you dumb fucking writers. Stop gaying it up. Stay on this path. Make the shit hit the fan.

More walkers killed in last night's show than in the whole rest of the season! Ok, so now we've got both Sasha and Rick who have lost their marbles.
Who are Aaron and Darryl about to find in the woods (and are they the ones carving the letters in the walker's foreheads?)
Why did Deanna take the note from Carol's casserole and leave the food on the stoop? That's a seriously disturbed family.

I don't know what to think about last night's episode. I found it to be mostly back to the old boring shit, until the last 5 minutes or so. At least there's a tease of some action coming up.

I thought this one was really good. While it is disturbing to see members of the group becoming truly unhinged, it does make for good drama.

I liked that they moved rapidly between many different simultaneous story lines.

If not the most zombie deaths in one episode, surely this one wins for most head shots ever? :)

I was shocked when michonne threw that punch, but I guess it made sense. Someone had to stop him.

Looking forward to an exciting 90 minute finale next week.

Yeah but how does Rick withstand the beating that wife beater guy put on him, but one punch from skinny ass michonne knocks him the fuck out? Bad writing! I demand that zombie apocalypse tv shows be more realistic.

Back