The Walking Dead

I just started watching on netfix last week and i am halfway through season 4.

Binge watching The Walking Dead can be hazardous to ones health. I am gonna need anxiety and blood pressure meds.

I usually hate gore and horror stuff but i can't put this show down.

Yeah but how does Rick withstand the beating that wife beater guy put on him, but one punch from skinny ass michonne knocks him the fuck out? Bad writing! I demand that zombie apocalypse tv shows be more realistic.

Because Michonne is a badass zombie killer, and Pete's a drunk surgeon. :drunk:

It was nice to see things come to the surface in this episode...I'm looking forward to the finale next week. Pretty happy that it's a 90-minute episode too! :D

I'm just glad now we actually have plot development and not entire episodes devoted to "group walks down the road" and stuff like that lol. The whole "W" thing being carved into the walkers is interesting as well. Definitely a new group of baddies.

The whole "W" thing being carved into the walkers is interesting as well. Definitely a new group of baddies.

Or George Bush survived the apocalypse?

My first thought was that Morgan was going around carving it upside down, but I'm thinking now that he wouldn't do something like that?

Or George Bush survived the apocalypse?

My first thought was that Morgan was going around carving it upside down, but I'm thinking now that he wouldn't do something like that?

Haha the same thought crossed my mind. :D

Due to comic-book foreknowledge, I have some theories, but I'll keep them to myself for now! If they go where I think they might be taking it, it'll be very interesting.

So now we've got another 6+ months to go before a new show ... ALthough a new spn-off 'Fear the Walking Dead' is supposed to start in the summer.

So the Wolves got all those zombies into the truck trailers at the food warehouse by using lights and bad music - just as a booby trap? And why do they roam far and wide just to kill lone travelers?

Only deaths last night were Dr Pete and Deanna's husband, though for sure we'd lose 1 or 2 regulars - guess they'll do that at the beginning of next season.

Last edited:
I loved this episode. Although they probably didn't need to take 90 minutes, even with all the different stories they were trying to wrap up simultaneously. The first hour kind of dragged, but I liked how Rick and the whole group kind of came full circle and wound up proving their worth to the town.

They're going to start next season in a strong position. Morgan is a badass now.

Rick is a great motivational speaker. Especially when his face is covered in blood. :)

well i am all caught up. 5 seasons in 2 weeks.

I thought the season finale was okay. a bit of closure on some of the issues yet still leaves you wanting to know more about the wolves, How the town rebounds, whats Morgans role going to be, will the mayor go completely ape crap.

I hope they don't make Glenn and that other dude BFF's. he'd be like "remember that time you shot me and i almost killed you, but then i didn't? yeah that was funny."

Good season finale.But I thought if you get zombie blood in a wound you would turn.When Rick choked out that zombie, he sure got a lot of blood on his face where the wounds from his fight with Pete were.Sometimes Talking Dead is better than the episode.The one with Conan O'Brien was the best one.

Bad ass is all I can say about the Walking Dead.

I don't care what anybody else thinks, in my opinion, it's the best TV out there right now.

Looking forward to the new series.

thought the finale was decent...Carol and Daryl's character development is interesting...Ricks king of the heap again...fighting Wolves and their zombie army in season 6. There's only so many zombies and humans you can kill so getting into characters and Morgans back story might save the series.

thought the finale was decent...Carol and Daryl's character development is interesting...Ricks king of the heap again...fighting Wolves and their zombie army in season 6. There's only so many zombies and humans you can kill so getting into characters and Morgans back story might save the series.

It's funny how Rick is supposed to be this bad ass redneck people saver, but since they got to that little town, a whole bunch of people have died that would likely still be alive if Rick's crew of bumbling idiots never showed up..

Soooo anyone else still watching TWD? To be fair, episodes 2 and 3 of this season were probably the best episodes of the entire show so far.

he's no deid, that was his mates body lying on top of him. its been pretty different from the other series..which is prolly a good thing

last nights episode was pure shite though :(

he's no deid, that was his mates body lying on top of him. its been pretty different from the other series..which is prolly a good thing

last nights episode was pure shite though :(

Yup. I'm just not into it enough to care about the black guy whatshisname's history. I liked the herding zombies episodes though.

Back