The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

:eek: I got a bunch to catch up to on this thread...

But hey, after a long day it felt good to get out a good minute of random guitar wanking here... it's just some solid-wah wah-probably out of key-hit the wammy bar a few times-random wanking over a dirty bass riff from one of my songs...

I call it "One Full Minute of Wild Wanker Turtles" & No, I don't know what that means or why I named it that...
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JOEGX9HE621Y0Y4KQE1AM4PQT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

P.S. - In case anybody was wondering... "Wolf Sound Effect" sings the intro to the above wank ;)

Sweet wanking there SpaceDog....now I know what Wanking Turtles sound like..... :D
You need to rip one in the Surf Rumble contest now....

Dogman said:
Sweet wanking there SpaceDog....now I know what Wanking Turtles sound like..... :D
You need to rip one in the Surf Rumble contest now....

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about that. My electric was out of service when that thread was hot, and it was rough not being able to play :( Haha, maybe I can get Wolf Sound Effect to make another vocal appearance with me.

I'll get rippin' later...

JazzMasterWil said:
Can somebody tell me how I can convert a wave file into a mp3? If I can figure that out, I'll let you guys here some of my wanking....
Most recording software will do this, or try musicmatch.

Oh crap.... I guess I'm out then. My 8 track connects to the usb port and exports my songs as mastered wave files..... My wanking's not all that great anyway, it's mainly just a butt load of fret tapping....

Thanks anyways man :D

Back