The Blues Thread....

Toki987 said:
Jimistone, if I make over across the river to see David the butcher I'd like to check in on ya man. Yu 2 Blu...
That would be cool...let me know and we will do some jamming when you get here.

Shit Jimi, I listened to both tunes you have up. GREAT guitar tone. Pretty authentic sounding. I do believe we could burn some fatties and jam. :D

true-eurt said:
Incanus, thank you so much!!!!

LOL!!!! I have actually tried to play with my toes!!! It doesn't work!! :D

How DID you know, that I talk and sing with my hands? :p

Your comments mean a lot to me...Once more thank you, crud, your gona make me cry again! Drat being an emotional female!

And I am awaiting more from you and supercreep!!

True, you are quite welcome !!!!

I didn't really know about singing and talking with your hands, just a lucky guess, but I do have an imagination. (or I like to think so)

I shouldn't admit it, but I am a bit of an emotional male. Sensitive and very introspective. Girls don't know what to make of me, so they just leave me alone. But that's a different story.

It could be a while before SC and myself have any new music. We're in a writing and arranging stage right now. We work very hard on the recordings and they take a long, long time. We do have one old one that has never been posted yet. . .

Incanus said:
True, you are quite welcome !!!!

I didn't really know about singing and talking with your hands, just a lucky guess, but I do have an imagination. (or I like to think so)

I shouldn't admit it, but I am a bit of an emotional male. Sensitive and very introspective. Girls don't know what to make of me, so they just leave me alone. But that's a different story.

It could be a while before SC and myself have any new music. We're in a writing and arranging stage right now. We work very hard on the recordings and they take a long, long time. We do have one old one that has never been posted yet. . .
And............I hope you post it. We wouldn't have known it was old, except that you told us. :D

And I am sure there is a special gal out there, whom is looking for a dude just like you. :) :p

true-eurt said:
It is Bump time again..... :D

well sheesh... I guess it is too easy to bump a thread without listening to the new entries...

c'mon...stroke the old ego.. I think I am even older than Track Rat :p

true-eurt said:
Originally Posted by apl
Get a box o' tissues.
Click here.
"Home Alone" is not strictly blues, but it is kinda, and it's sad.
"Eutychus" is faithful to traditional blues structure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUE-EURT replied....
How'd I miss that? :confused: :confused: DON'T answer that!!! :D :D :D

Instead of just bumping, you could make something up like, "That's really sad, apl."

mixmkr said:
well sheesh... I guess it is too easy to bump a thread without listening to the new entries...

c'mon...stroke the old ego.. I think I am even older than Track Rat :p
Gotcha, I am listening now. ;)

Back