The Blues Thread....

Here`s a bluesy thing I did with one of my buddies. I was kinda thinkin toward audio for video type thing when I did the scratch track, and playing with some midi junk I have. The dude pickin guitar and singing and I have been tite for over 30 yrs, blues was and will always be good for the soul.

We were.., once upon a time

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2054&alid=-1

Last edited:
Timothy Lawler said:
I love the lines, "...not knowing how's never stopped me before" and "...and that's my song about that." Funky feel to this and, man, you like that slapback reverb! Me too buddy.

Tim
Thankee, sir! :)

Get a box o' tissues.

Click here.

"Home Alone" is not strictly blues, but it is kinda, and it's sad.

"Eutychus" is faithful to traditional blues structure.

Track Rat said:
Hey Green, that's VERY tight! The piano is OUTSTANDING. The guitar work ain't too shabby either. Great vocalist. Pretty dangerous all the way around.

Thanks Track Rat! Love that version of Tore Down. :cool:

True-Eurts 1st songs posted here!!!!!!!!!!!!

True-Eurt posts her 1st recording here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uploaded 2 of True-Eurts songs, Wind & Fire and Awake at NoWhereRadio.com ....
Think I have it working now on her site. At least for now, but one never knows about the web. Sometimes a different player than MS works best..like MusicMatch...things can be OK one minute and down the next, we all know how that works. Lets hope this allows everyone to hear what she can do. Check it out at
http://www.nowhereradio.com/eurtsmusic/singles

Choctaw

Last edited:
Jesus F. CHrist. I got shivers down my spine listening to that. True, you make us all feel appreciated with your comments about people's music, you come off like a fan more than a musician. But you are 100% as talented as anyone here. That's an awesome voice you have there and lots of feeling and groove in that tune. Very excellent. I wish it was longer. The Nowhere Radio version is definitely a better mix. I love this. I would love to do a drum track for you. Even if I just gave you that same groove for 4 bars and had you loop it. Let me know...That was so good, I'm listening to it again. Make More!!!

RAMI said:
Jesus F. CHrist. I got shivers down my spine listening to that. True, you make us all feel appreciated with your comments about people's music, you come off like a fan more than a musician. But you are 100% as talented as anyone here. That's an awesome voice you have there and lots of feeling and groove in that tune. Very excellent. I wish it was longer. The Nowhere Radio version is definitely a better mix. I love this. I would love to do a drum track for you. Even if I just gave you that same groove for 4 bars and had you loop it. Let me know...That was so good, I'm listening to it again. Make More!!!
RAMI!!! Thank you so much. I would love the drum track!!!

I am kinda beside myself right now, from the responses you all are giving, and haven't replied to any of you guys what I really feel. So I'm gona just let it all glow around me as a big long hug, and bask in it a while, if you don't mind.
God, you guys are makin' me cry.
And my bud CHOCTAW, is the reason I even did anything, whether short or long. He's already made me cry a few times over the years, with his belief in me. Thanks!

Reactions: apl
choctaw said:
True-Eurt posts her 1st recording here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uploaded True-Eurts song Wind & Fire at NoWhereRadio.com ....
Think I have it working now on her site. At least for now, but one never knows about the web...things can be OK one minute and down the next. Lets hope this allows everyone to hear what she can do. Check it out at
http://www.nowhereradio.com/eurtsmusic/singles

Choctaw
That was pretty nice! Good job!

Reactions: apl
OK, true-eurt, you have been holding out on us. I am very impressed. You've moved to a whole new level of esteem here.

Excellent.

Yo true-eurt. Nice vocals. Is that you on keys? Take the offer of a drum track. Fake drums usually suck, and those suck more than most. Don't take that personally, though. The human part is what matters, and that's just fine.-Richie

APL said: OK, true-eurt, you have been holding out on us. I am very impressed. You've moved to a whole new level of esteem here.
Excellent

TrueEurt said:
LOL!!! hey APL, thank you very much!!!! Much appreciated!!!

Lets not get too far the maneater image, I might lose my leverage!!!
And in the cave that can be .... :eek: :D :D :D

Richard Monroe said:
Yo true-eurt. Nice vocals. Is that you on keys? Take the offer of a drum track. Fake drums usually suck, and those suck more than most. Don't take that personally, though. The human part is what matters, and that's just fine.-Richie

TrueEurt said:
Thank you Richie!!! Yes That is I on the keys. I would love for RAMI to do a drum track!!! And I don't think the drummer will be offended. Unless ya pour water on it!! :eek: :D

Dogman said:
True, better, more full version on Nowhere.....Good shit...

Ed
Thanks DOG!!! Your comments mean a lot to me.
I had nothing to do with that(Fuller version), but glad Choctaw did it. It does sound better. :) With RAMIs drums it should really have a full fullness! :D

That's you on keyboard True? I guess I had assumed it was choctaw for some reason. Sounds really good... the triplets in the right hand at 1:29 especially. Already made my other comments in the Jam thread about the song so won't repeat those here. Good tune.

hueseph, that's a lush guitar tone and some sweet playing in Memorium. What's the piece in memory of?

Tim

Back