The Blues Thread....

true-eurt said:
Where can I hear some of your vocals?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=244666

Scroll down to the song "Wild-Eyed Jim's" . The others are either of my drum samples (got some new recording toys and I need to get the sound where I want it before tracking) or one of my old bands Felony(where I am harmony back-up vox but not lead, though the guitar tracks are me). Wild-Eyed Jim's is pure Seeker vocal chords, of course compressed moderately via Joemeek on the way in and reverbed a little during mixdown. :)

robf said:
True

Hey thanks SO much. You are the greatest! Its wonderful to hear you like the tracks. These are brand new recordings so I've not had much feedback as yet and its really great to get your comment. As for the myspace tune...here is the proper link. www.myspace.com/bluesmix

The track on there is more of a blues funk thing..let me know what you think. Thanks again!!!
Rob
Thanks Rob!! I just had another listen to those songs...Great,just great!! :cool:

tourettes5139 said:
Damn, dude!! That is some AWESOME music you have there robf!! Very excellent!! I want more!!
Hi Tourettes!! I went to your MYSPACE and had a listen to your tunes.. I liked them muchly. I think you are all talented, but I gotta say your drummer stood out for me...good stuff!! :D

Seeker of Rock said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=244666

Scroll down to the song "Wild-Eyed Jim's" . The others are either of my drum samples (got some new recording toys and I need to get the sound where I want it before tracking) or one of my old bands Felony(where I am harmony back-up vox but not lead, though the guitar tracks are me). Wild-Eyed Jim's is pure Seeker vocal chords, of course compressed moderately via Joemeek on the way in and reverbed a little during mixdown. :)
Wild-Eyed Jims kicks some rightful ass seeker!!! Loved it!! Thats you on the axe right? Great vox too!! Rock and Roll!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

hey all. just new round these parts. i hope to be gracing these pages with my own brand of blues sometime soon. currently using an old fostex x-15 to lay down tracks. love the depth and warmth esp for sultry blues. just waiting for my mic to arrive so i can mic the amp rather than DI. oh yeah and a dr-880 dunno how it's all gonna come out. any of you experienced people want to post some 'blues' tips for me. i'd greatly appreciate it. lol extended hello...........but that's the blues for ya ;)

Back