The Blues Thread....

Timothy Lawler said:
That's you on keyboard True? I guess I had assumed it was choctaw for some reason. Sounds really good... the triplets in the right hand at 1:29 especially.

Tim
Thank you again Tim! You surely have an ear for hearing these things Tim!!, In that my left hand basically does nothing!!! What are triplets? :confused: I just fiddle around on the keys. Well not literally fiddle!! :D You know what I mean. :D

Ta very much! You've got quite the pair of lungs there yurdarnself. I would have liked to hear you go to the 4, this being a Blues Thread but, it's all good! Well Done. :D

....hey True............just gave a listen - you blew me away, woman!
Thanks for finally gettin that up there!!

.....I didn't hear any gee-tars getting whacked, but those keyboards shore was purty, and yew is fearse!

I M GREEN said:
Ta very much! You've got quite the pair of lungs there yurdarnself. I would have liked to hear you go to the 4, this being a Blues Thread but, it's all good! Well Done.

TRUE replied:
Thank you very much IM Green!!! :)

WHYSEYE said:
...hey True............just gave a listen - you blew me away, woman!
Thanks for finally gettin that up there!!

.....I didn't hear any gee-tars getting whacked, but those keyboards shore was purty, and yew is fearse!

TRUE replied:
Hey WHYSIE!!! thanks a million, so glad you liked it. Yeah, the geetars are resting in a safe place!! :D
Now, I am waiting to hear your tunes Great Troll Hunter of the BBS!!! :)
I have noticed, that since you started Troll hunting, they just seem to have dissapeared!!!

Timothy Lawler said:
hueseph, that's a lush guitar tone and some sweet playing in Memorium. What's the piece in memory of?

Tim

Indian Larry, during a demonstration of his Harley surfing at Sturgess last year, met with an untimely death. Ironically he was a fatalist and always believed you will die when you are meant to die and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. A friend of mine was at the event taping an unoffical documentary and asked if I could do a short piece as an outro.

Thank you for listening by the way. Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

true-eurt said:
Rehashed crap???? Then let me hear what you consider good!!!! .....This is absoloutely awesome!!! Man I love this!!! Gives me goosebumps!! :)

I wish I had something good to post. Lately I don't have time to record anything for myself. One day maybe. Right now it's family first. Thanks for listening. Looking forward to maybe doing some online jams anyway. I have some time for that. Again, thank you very much.

apl said:
OK, true-eurt, you have been holding out on us. I am very impressed. You've moved to a whole new level of esteem here.

Excellent.
APL, I listened to the rock blues song 'Eutychus', and I think it rocked!!! Very nice guitar tone.
You should post that one here!!! :)

true-eurt said:
APL, I listened to the rock blues song 'Eutychus', and I think it rocked!!! Very nice guitar tone.
You should post that one here!!! :)

I did!

apl said:
Get a box o' tissues.

Click here.

"Home Alone" is not strictly blues, but it is kinda, and it's sad.

"Eutychus" is faithful to traditional blues structure.

There are two versions of "Eutychus."

mindwave_21 said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/onewayus_music.htm

The second half of "Dissolve" is a bluesy jam
The "Drinking Song" I consider blues/jazz/funk

Let me know what you think!
I like the feel of it a lot. As I left on your message board, it feels 70's to me, and I am partial to the 70's sound for listening. I love the quick in, and out leads. O fcourse I would like longie leads better. Good song. I listened to Dissolve. :)

Originally Posted by apl
Get a box o' tissues.
Click here.
"Home Alone" is not strictly blues, but it is kinda, and it's sad.
"Eutychus" is faithful to traditional blues structure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUE-EURT replied....
How'd I miss that? :confused: :confused: DON'T answer that!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind words True. I admit, you can sing your lungs out. Alls you need is a band. :D

Back