The Blues Thread....

I just listened to "tore down"

track is definatly a guy who "gets it"!
killer bro.

I love freddie king man, and you did the shit out of that one.

excellent sounding recording by the way.

jimistone said:
I listened to the first one, and man, way cool. Killer playing, and great vocs. Gotta love it.

On dial up right now, so will take a bit to dl the rest of you people's fine tunes.

gibson_eb2d said:
Here is a blues tune I did. Well, not everything - someone else is singing and I do the rest.
At the bottom of the page, it's called Basement Blues.

Wow, now that is good stuff!!! Very cool. I'm liking this alot. Can't wait to get it to cd, so I can listen on the real stereo. Awesome...
Ed

I haven't been following this thread closely, but I saw that True posted some music so. . .
True--you have a great voice. I enjoyed listening to the two tunes.

And who cares how many hands you use to play the keys? Play it with your two big toes and your nose if its right!!!!!! There was bass back there so your left hand was freed up. That way you can gesticulate wildly as you sing and still play the keyboard!!!!!!! It's a win/win situation!!!!

Now don't be shy. Record and post more, please.

This is gonna sound cheesy as hell, but you all have me fired up about hearing new music in a way I was afraid I'd outgrown ... turns out it's not me, it's just all the shitty stuff I'm hearing on the airwaves.

If not for all of you folks, and college, indie and public radio, I believe I'd lose my mind!

Thanks so much for keeping the fire alive! :D

Reactions: apl
Incanus said:
I haven't been following this thread closely, but I saw that True posted some music so. . .
True--you have a great voice. I enjoyed listening to the two tunes.

And who cares how many hands you use to play the keys? Play it with your two big toes and your nose if its right!!!!!! There was bass back there so your left hand was freed up. That way you can gesticulate wildly as you sing and still play the keyboard!!!!!!! It's a win/win situation!!!!

Now don't be shy. Record and post more, please.
Incanus, thank you so much!!!!

LOL!!!! I have actually tried to play with my toes!!! It doesn't work!! :D

How DID you know, that I talk and sing with my hands? :p

Your comments mean a lot to me...Once more thank you, crud, your gona make me cry again! Drat being an emotional female!

And I am awaiting more from you and supercreep!!

As in the love song thread, I haven't been able to download to listen, but as soon as puterella cooperates, I will get to finish listening to all these cool tunes!!! :)

Jimistone, if I make over across the river to see David the butcher I'd like to check in on ya man. Yu 2 Blu...

Back