The beast!!!

It's not that bad. Here is a youtube with some guy who's strapped into a beast. I know most of you guys arne't into much metal, but for anyone that is it's above decent. I play a lot of Death Metal and stuff so it's just about perfect for me.

he looks like an idiot shaking his head in his parents' study in front of a book case playing to no one!
:laughings:

Git sounds decent though.

did you get pictures of turds on your visitor board?

I had a few, I made birthday cards for the neighbours using the images :)

You pwned shit. We did come to the conclusion, and you did agree, that you have nothing better to do but troll these forums. In all good fun that's fine, but don't mistake me for someone who is going to lose any sleep over what some guy I don't know on some forums has to say.

And then when I posted pictures of poop on your profiles you guys didn't want to talk to me anymore. Like you're above poop pics or something :D

he looks like an idiot shaking his head in his parents' study in front of a book case playing to no one!

Git sounds decent though.

Sounds good for a webcam. It does have that bottom end response you hear in the video. Kind of a CHUNKY metal sound which I really like. He's just getting into his music man. Doing a little head banging. There are A LOT of idiots on YouTube to make videos of themselves playing guitar. It's really funny because you can find everything for beginner to mind blowing.

I wouldn't do it myself though hahahah

You pwned shit. We did come to the conclusion, and you did agree, that you have nothing better to do but troll these forums. In all good fun that's fine, but don't mistake me for someone who is going to lose any sleep over what some guy I don't know on some forums has to say.

And then when I posted pictures of poop on your profiles you guys didn't want to talk to me anymore. Like you're above poop pics or something :D

im in the poop!

Congrats, New guitar day is always like Christmas. :drunk:

It's not my bag, a little too pokey for me. But hey, that's why they make different colors and styles.

You need to make sure the poop pictures are true to scale. You don't want to fall into the same trap as Spinal Tap did with the Stonehenge thing...:laughings:

Use this one as a point of reference and imagine that you had the pwng sklz t0 l4y one like it.:laughings:

Attachments

• ahhhhshucks.jpg
    ahhhhshucks.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 83
It does have that bottom end response you hear in the video. Kind of a CHUNKY metal sound which I really like.
yeah ....... that's what i was referring to. It has that huge bottom end you need for metal ...... those p'ups must be the pwn for metal.

I saw the Spinal Tap movie one time about 10 years ago. From what I remember it was pretty good and very funny. Of course I was kind of drunk at the time, so I could be wrong :drunk:

If I'm correct Spinal Tap is a pretend band for the purpose of comedy by one of the neighbors in the TV show Laverne and Shirley. In his career as a comedian/musician he did Spinal Tap lol...

Weirdo :)

This is the kind of stuff I listen to.

Well, it's no Hondo, but.....

That's one nasty axe. I'm not into the weird shapes, but if it plays great and sounds great then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. I've got a couple of guitars that people think are junk (Hondo, anyone?) but they play and sound great and I really don't care what they think. I've had players laugh at them until they played them, then they understand and start shopping the pawn shops looking for the "gems". This guitar looks nasty but I like the pickups (assuming they sound good) and the neck looks beautiful and really, that's all that counts.

I think I might be a tad jealous. Good deal.

Man those strings are pretty thin for a b tuning no?

Yes they are. Those pics were taken right when I got the guitar home. The pics of it laying on the red towel where right before I started setting it up. I used Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric Guitar Drop Tune Strings. Gauges 13-16-26-36-46-56. And of course had to make some adjustments to the Floyd rose as well. It was one of the easiest set ups I've done. My Gibson doesn't take to the same setup very well.

The Beast stays in tune and is of superior construction compared to the Gibson. The Gibson goes out of tune regularly. After this experience, let's say I had 2 thousand to buy a new guitar with. I would spend around $900 on a BC Rich NT series guitar before spending $1300 + on a Gibson. There is something about the Gibson name that makes it special and awe inspiring, but it really is like a grandpa guitar. Let the old timers flip over their Gibsons and Fenders. BC Rich has really impressed me even though I believe they are Jap guitars.

Yes they are. Those pics were taken right when I got the guitar home. The pics of it laying on the red towel where right before I started setting it up. I used Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric Guitar Drop Tune Strings. Gauges 13-16-26-36-46-56. And of course had to make some adjustments to the Floyd rose as well. It was one of the easiest set ups I've done. My Gibson doesn't take to the same setup very well.

The Beast stays in tune and is of superior construction compared to the Gibson. The Gibson goes out of tune regularly. After this experience, let's say I had 2 thousand to buy a new guitar with. I would spend around $900 on a BC Rich NT series guitar before spending $1300 + on a Gibson. There is something about the Gibson name that makes it special and awe inspiring, but it really is like a grandpa guitar. Let the old timers flip over their Gibsons and Fenders. BC Rich has really impressed me even though I believe they are Jap guitars.

Right on! I didnt know blue steels came in a drop gauge. I used them for awhile and then switched to slinkies. I hate the playability of gibsons but they do sound extra beefy and chunky to me which I love.

Back