tascam dp-02cf

hope 4 your dog

im looking for the correct cf card for the tascam dp-02cf and im having a hard time getting some correct info..so i googled and found you all..please

Does this help? These are just the ones which were tested and confirmed to be compatible. There are probably other, newer cards from the same manufacturers which will work just as well. I would stick to the brand names listed (I like SanDisk personally).

Attachments

• dp02cf_tested_media_list_en_r8_20131029.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
This one should work fine........

Comparable to the recommended CF cards on Tascam's list that spantini posted. You could go larger, but importantly is the speed and UDMA numbers (ie: 120 MB/s, UDMA 7). 120MB/s and higher are what I'd look for.

Does this help? These are just the ones which were tested and confirmed to be compatible. There are probably other, newer cards from the same manufacturers which will work just as well. I would stick to the brand names listed (I like SanDisk personally).
the trouble i was having is,i would order one and it would say error..then i would order a lexar and it wouldnt even fit..there are so many its hard to get the right one but i will get the one on the list..thanks alot..i will let you know how it works out....

the trouble i was having is,i would order one and it would say error..then i would order a lexar and it wouldnt even fit..there are so many its hard to get the right one but i will get the one on the list..thanks alot..i will let you know how it works out....
If the Lexar is a normal/standard CF card it should fit. Did the DP-02CF have a CF card in it when you got it or was it empty and you're trying to get one? Be aware that the mating pins inside the CF card slot can be bent and if the CF card doesn't go in and seat easily, do not try pushing harder as this could bend a pin which is not fun.
I would recommend getting one from a reputable seller and not eBay. Some cards could be counterfeit, not meet specifications, and fail to function properly.
The card should probably be formatted in the DP-02CF, rather than a PC to ensure any required folders or others files get put on the card.

And make sure you follow @arcaxis' suggestion to format the new card in the DP-02CF.

Back