Symetrix Bonanza

pohaku

I’ve upgraded my gear and these just aren’t being used. They are all nice units, and, like all Symetrix gear, are built like tanks. IMHO, Symetrix, and the SX line in particular, is one of the better bargains in lower priced gear. Great for live applications as well as recording.

2 – SX202 dual channel mic preamps. 48v phantom power. 60 db gain. 15db pad selectable for each channel. Polarity reverse on one channel. These are moddable (see RAP thread) if you are handy and are so inclined. $125 each.

1 - SX201 Parametric EQ/preamp. Really a handy 3 band EQ with some make up gain. $50

1 – SX206 Multi-dynamics Processor. Swiss Army compressor limiter expander gate. $50

1 – SX208 Stereo Compressor/Limiter. Cheap, musical. $50

1 – SX204 Headphone Amp. 4 output amp. $50

2 – Rack shelves (each holds two units). $15 each.

All are half rack units. All with correct power supply (lord knows half of these didn’t have the right power supply – or had no power supply - when I bought them, and Symetrix gets @$20 just for a replacement power supply). Manuals for some of them if I can find them.

PayPal only (I’ll eat fees). US and Canada only please. Shipping is $15 each (Hawaii and Alaska will be actual shipping cost) - these are heavy little suckers with all metal casing. If you buy a couple I can discount the shipping.

More rack stuff and mics to come.

Thanks!

Attachments

• symetrix rack 2.jpg
    symetrix rack 2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 48
  • symetrix 1.jpg
    symetrix 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 44
Back