Shameless Self promotion

Jamal Bucket

im just really stoked to have actual c.d's with barcodes and EVERYTHING?!?!...just like REAL BANDS DO ?!?!?..LOL....

Attachments

• c.d. spine tag.JPG
    c.d. spine tag.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 123
lol...starting next week ..all our digital distro goes into effect...i-tunes, napster, musicmatch, all that stuff..so by friday it should be able to be illegally downloaded ANYWHERE!!!! :D

Jamal Bucket said:
tower records as of right now ...but you can order it at ANY record store in america

How'd you get it to be sold at Tower Records? Are you signed to anyone, or did you just walk in and ask them if they'd sell your CD? I'd like to know, because I'd like to try something like that with my CD when it's finished.

http://www.irisdistribution.com/part_outlets.html

thats who handles our digital end of things ..getting into tower is more about who does your distribution than anything , and i think we have pretty good distro ..

we are on an indie label , nothing special about it ..lol. :)

i wouldnt think that tower records is going to have a big display or anything about us ..just carry the record ..along with THOUSANDS of other records that no body buys!!..

J.

If you dont mind answering. How much per CD will you get?
Did you do all the copyright stuff yourself or hire some one to do it?

timboZ said:
If you dont mind answering. How much per CD will you get?
Did you do all the copyright stuff yourself or hire some one to do it?

roughly after all the fees for this and that ..somwhere around a 1.00 -1.50 .
no the label did all the copyright , trademark. stuff like that .

SuicideNote said:
12 bucks damn. :eek: Nice artwork though.

actually they sell for 10.00 that was the first one they had marked in the store..i called the record store to ask , :) and was told 10.00..just a mistake on the sticker ..

Jamal Bucket said:
roughly after all the fees for this and that ..somwhere around a 1.00 -1.50 .
no the label did all the copyright , trademark. stuff like that .

That sounds about right.

Tell us about it, I would love to hear whatever you gotz to say. Spill your guts, I wanna hear:

How did you get the label

Any covers

How many did you get printed

How was the contract

Do you have a 3 cd option

Who picked the title and the art

How many page booklet

First off, congrats :cool: Looks 100% pro. Must be REALLLLLLY exciting, as you know I am going down that road too. Bravo, must feel good :cool:

DavidK said:
That sounds about right.

Tell us about it, I would love to hear whatever you gotz to say. Spill your guts, I wanna hear:

How did you get the label

Any covers

How many did you get printed

How was the contract

Do you have a 3 cd option

Who picked the title and the art

How many page booklet

First off, congrats :cool: Looks 100% pro. Must be REALLLLLLY exciting, as you know I am going down that road too. Bravo, must feel good :cool:

ok first things first ...we just kicked ass on the "CRANK IT OR YANK IT" segment on the horizon broadcast station here ...wow ...

anyway ..

i got the label through contacting them to do some mixing ...they offered me a record deal .

no covers on the record...we DO play a rad cover of NIN "something i can never have" live..

we pressed 10,000 copies initially..

the contract is totally one sided(for the label) ...good luck finding one that isnt ..lol..

we picked the title and art

4 page booklet..

mjr said:
How'd you get it to be sold at Tower Records? Are you signed to anyone, or did you just walk in and ask them if they'd sell your CD? I'd like to know, because I'd like to try something like that with my CD when it's finished.

Call Crystral Clear distribution in Dallas, they will do it for you.

ok who is the dickface who left me neg rep unsigned for this post???."wrong forum" ...um isnt this the marketing yourself forum??..are people really that fucking stupid?.. :)

JoeBannon said:
Call Crystral Clear distribution in Dallas, they will do it for you.

For how much? I'm on an extremely tight, extremely limited budget.

Back