Shameless Self promotion

JoeBannon said:
I actually give all the profits I make to my band members.
I spend all profits on beer. Actually, I've never made a profit, but I spend money on beer.

JoeBannon said:
I'm not interested in marketing.

WHICH makes perfect sense that you would be hanging out in the "marketing" forum ...lol...do you play banjo?...i hear you could probably ruin someones day over in that forum?...just a thought .

Jamal Bucket said:
WHICH makes perfect sense that you would be hanging out in the "marketing" forum ...lol...do you play banjo?...i hear you could probably ruin someones day over in that forum?...just a thought .

I was waiting for someone to say that for me, i couldnt be arsed wasting my precious finger nubs...Dont it seem strange that someone who isnt in to marketing should be really bothered about a thread that supposedly dosent belong in a marketing forum?

Jamal Bucket said:

I ruined your day?

JoeBannon said:
I ruined your day?

You ruin everybody's day. You hijack threads with your troll nonsense, are a combative jackass, and are generally an all-purpose dickhead who signs negative rep "Bin Laden".

You must be the shittiest musician on the planet. I weep for those forced to hear your garbage.

DavidK said:
You ruin everybody's day. You hijack threads with your troll nonsense, are a combative jackass, and are generally an all-purpose dickhead who signs negative rep "Bin Laden". You must be the shittiest musician on the planet. I weep for those forced to hear your garbage.

Rock on :D . BTW, I was calling YOU Bin Laden.

JoeBannon said:
Rock on :D . BTW, I was calling YOU Bin Laden.

So, basically you came to a forum thats been running for 8 years to do nothing except antagonize, harrass, argue, add nothing of substance and hijack threads. You are a despicable filthy shit-stain, these people are working HARD at the art of Home recording and you arrive merely to stand in their way? You must be one lonely little boy. Go back to the Nambla meeting where you belong.

DavidK said:
So, basically you came to a forum thats been running for 8 years to do nothing except antagonize, harrass, argue, add nothing of substance and hijack threads. You are a despicable filthy shit-stain, these people are working HARD at the art of Home recording and you arrive merely to stand in their way? You must be one lonely little boy. Go back to the Nambla meeting where you belong.

You're harrassing me, so welcome to the party. Have you noticed that I only reply to you? You should put the blame on yourself.

see, this is shamless self promotion....

Any one live in these areas want to see some crazy nightmarish music shows?

decay-flyerqp.jpg

Attachments

• decay-flyerqp.jpg
    decay-flyerqp.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 18
Back