Sell me your midi controller...

How small? I've got an M-Audio Radium49 that I might be willing to part with... It's only about 2 years (if that) old, still have the original box, PS, usb cable and driver software. I dunno, let me know if you'd be interested, I'm actually looking for a smaller one so it will fit on my desk...

I have a fatar SL 1100, not small exactly, has 88 fully weighted keys, in good shape. Only thing wrong is the right wheel doesn't automatically come back to center, so i just put it there and leave it there. It is a great controller, but i am thinking that i might be into something that has built in voices soon.

I'd sell for $250 + shipping. I am on the road today and leave for vaca until next week, get back on tuesday, so IM me if interested and I'll respond as soon as i can.

daav

I'm also looking for something in the 37 key range, MUST have MIDI out, I don't want to use USB. Older controllers are good!

Sorry for the thread hijack, but hey, free bump! :D

And sell your 25 key controller to notbradsohner!!!

D1k

Dude thanks for the help, but I can read the forums too.

LOL I think he was trying be helpful. Although I believe I have seen deals for that same controller at like $79 so $150 isn't all that great of a find.

I've been semi interested in finding a cheapo unit to test out myself. I've never tried a controller before.

I have a digital piano with a midi out, is there any reason I couldn't try using that? I wonder.

Back