quick shit i did

Verse:1 1993 the life of a g str8 from the streets of g.p. with boxes of sweets thumb splittin cigars empty em & fill em with bags of green lookin out for police tryna raid team as hard as it may seem things were lookin gleam. After school you always had to watch your back escpecially me since i was the new kid on the block lookin at the clock waitin for 3:10 to hit so then i could split. had to walk across town just to get back to the crib hopin someone didn't split my wig lightin up a cig loud roar from tha diesel rig passin me by nictoine kickin in my high wow how times flys by 2006 all up in thE mix from countin stix to countin hundred dollar bills life reals smokin zay on top of roof tops watchin out for tha cops wearin flip flops arguing with my pops this shit didn't stop thats why i always had to pack an extra glock near the block in case fakes wanna bring the rukus i was quick to jump up in they face like dick butkus thats why nobody trusted us quick to buss from dawn to dust respect was a must alway's on my block.

VERSE 2: it'S NO HOLES barred live ya life scar'd trying to act hard in front of ya friendz braggin countin ya endz shit tendz to get hot scarred of gettin shot twistin up tha plot don't wanna rot or waste you got dope fiendz on tha curb smokin toothpaste lookin like a crackheaded mase they was quick to put cha in ya place get all in ya face then it's war let the games begin from the start to tha end who do ya send to stop tha violence so it can all silence.

Last edited:
Fam, I'ma be honest and help you out on some real criticism.

Your flow is all over the place. You need to ride the beat so it compliments the track, your flow is not helping the track sound better, feel me? You sound real uncomfortable on the mic. I can tell you're reading off of paper, and you sound like you're trying to be real quiet and not wake up your moms or something, cuz she'll smash on you or whatever...

This isn't good. At all. You need to step your flow up, big time. You need to step your confidence up big time, and you need to command the beat.

okay...so you wrote this song in four minutes, and your saying maybe next time you will try harder...okay...what the fuck, do you think music is a fucking joke..god, fucking kids

Back