Purchasing a Sytek

taylorguitarman

I've decide to finally throw my money down and get a Sytek pre to replace my wounded dmp3. The only question I have is where to get it from? The two places I'm considering are going through ebay (or directly) with Mike or getting it from proaudiotoys.com. I know people have said Mike is good to deal with but what about proaudiotoys?

You won't regret it, I've got 4 channels, and I'm planning on adding another 4 soon. I got mine off of ebay for 800. It seems that they've bumped their prices up a bit to 850 I think. Still a steal at that price too.

cominginsecond said:
Get it from Frontendaudio.com.
I took a look and I didn't see it anywhere... No results from a search either. Do you have the link for it's page?

I heard that the maker of the Sytek sells them directly on ebay so, kill two birds with one stone and find the dude on ebay. That's just what I heard.

Chris

Mike is the guy that makes Sytek preamps, and yes he does put the Syteks on Ebay. I was just wondering why youwould buy it though him on Ebay rather than just buying it direct.

The good news is that once you get the Sytek, even if your DMP3 was in mint condition , the Sytek will make it sound wounded:)

Back