Pearl Eliminator double pedal....... Good bye!

Even an older cobra is still worth the cash man as long as it wasn't totally seized up. They clean up real nice. The cobra coils they are sticking on them now are not necessary (and honesty not having them I have no clue how they affect the feel of the pedal).

It wasnt seized up but it was not taken care of at all! It seriously looked like it had been dragged behind a truck, no thanks! I dont need anymore projects right now. Im not one of those dudes who babys his gear at all but I have no idea how any piece of gear could get that f***ked up! It was a parts pedal at best.

I know everyone has their prefences but im set on getting another dw. I giged alot of years with them and never had any problems at all ever. Why I bought this eliminator is beyond me, it was a mistake.
But Hey if someone wants to send me a cobra, for free, I'll give it a spin!

What works best for you is what I would recommend. It is all personal taste. I personally do not care for the DW double pedals. Had the 9002, and they always felt heavy and unnatural to me. I started playing with two 7000 series. Seriously floppy feel to them. Plus, I play barefoot (well in socks anyway), and the heel would tear up my sexy feet. lol! Once I played a benefit with a backline kit that had Cobras on it. I was instantly sold on them.

I would keep an eye on Fleabay or a local site like Craigslist. People go broke, or girlfriends sell their ex's shit all the time. Kick it with your Pearls until you find a screaming deal. Or sell your girlfriend and just buy a new pedal. :)

What works best for you is what I would recommend. It is all personal taste. I personally do not care for the DW double pedals. Had the 9002, and they always felt heavy and unnatural to me. I started playing with two 7000 series. Seriously floppy feel to them. Plus, I play barefoot (well in socks anyway), and the heel would tear up my sexy feet. lol! Once I played a benefit with a backline kit that had Cobras on it. I was instantly sold on them.

I would keep an eye on Fleabay or a local site like Craigslist. People go broke, or girlfriends sell their ex's shit all the time. Kick it with your Pearls until you find a screaming deal. Or sell your girlfriend and just buy a new pedal. :)

Well no girlfriend here, just a wife,she runs good but has high miles and can be a maintence nightmare at times, so im afraid she's not worth much.

Im keeping my eyes peeled and now praying the wife doesnt see this thread or I may have bigger problems than a crap double pedal!

Well no girlfriend here, just a wife,she runs good but has high miles and can be a maintence nightmare at times, so im afraid she's not worth much.

Im keeping my eyes peeled and now praying the wife doesnt see this thread or I may have bigger problems than a crap double pedal!

Ya might want to edit that one then man. :)

Then how the hell can you form a judgement, and then give advice to someone looking for a quality double kick pedal? I'm not the one who neg repped you, but you surely deserve it for your posts here. It is cool to have an opinion. We all do. But don't throw one out if you have nothing valid to offer man.

I am sure we will get past this, and look forward to learning from you in the future. Just let this one go Bongoboy.

Welcome to HR man. :)

Jimmy

Consider it dropped. Peace.

Yup that's me. A douchebag with flowers in my hair. Ghengis Kahn with a smile. The first step is recognizing that you have a problem...

Back