OUtta The Maze

I just smoked my new joint you should have asked earlier I'll let you peep the next one i roll.

Yo this is bangin i cant wait to work with you on a track soon as i get a chance i will get on that other thing primo. Keep it up

PrettyChica said:
TIGHT BEAT. The rapper is off beat and sounds like he's reading off a sheet of paper..the rapper needs A LOT OF WORK.
Shut up. We all know you have a vendetta against him, so get off the nuts.

Honest crit:

Beat, is madd ill. Feelin them strings for sure...

First verse, lacks emotion. Flow is on point, but a couple lines is stretched because they lack a sylable or two. Hate to say it, but use filler if you have to. Flow is laid back, and you could ride the beat better... lyric memorization is key in recording, unless you can flow off ya paper, and it sounds like ya can't... No offense meant, but learn ya lyrics from this recording, then record it again... it'll come out hotter, trust me.

Overall, it's got the makings of a hot track, just needs polishing.

Hit me about a collabo.

-Change

thanks Change for you honest opinion

Well to be completely honest with you i have had this track memorized for a min now so i'm kind of disapointed it sound's like i'm reading off paper...I would never even push the button to record (unless it's dry practice run) if i didn't have my lyric's memorized and on point. but i def appreciate you taking the time out to keep it real .. Peace

Kevlar

Change of POETS said:
Shut up. We all know you have a vendetta against him, so get off the nuts.

Honest crit:

Beat, is madd ill. Feelin them strings for sure...

First verse, lacks emotion. Flow is on point, but a couple lines is stretched because they lack a sylable or two. Hate to say it, but use filler if you have to. Flow is laid back, and you could ride the beat better... lyric memorization is key in recording, unless you can flow off ya paper, and it sounds like ya can't... No offense meant, but learn ya lyrics from this recording, then record it again... it'll come out hotter, trust me.

Overall, it's got the makings of a hot track, just needs polishing.

Hit me about a collabo.

-Change

You shut the f*ck up. I'm just keepin it real. If he's good i wouldn't lie about it. Just keepin it real, son.

OMG

mbuster said:
Hey, Kevlar, did you give up on me?

Man i'm sorry i've been really busy lately...I still have my stuff written for it..but i haven't laid the vocal's for it yet. If you want to get elsewhere i'll understand but i think you will like what i came up with.. hit me with a pm ..sorry again kid.

Peace,

Kevlar

btw

PrettyChica said:
TIGHT BEAT. The rapper is off beat and sounds like he's reading off a sheet of paper..the rapper needs A LOT OF WORK.

You have never been ON beat so how would you know
what it sounds like?????????
Now i'm just being honest

PrettyChica said:

ok yall might disagree but I think theres truthe to her statement.. Weither yall hate me for it or not.. This cat needs alot of work, and he does lack emotion like change said so it does give the notion that he is in fact reading off a peice of paper.. Bars arent full and beat i really dont like..

Sry homie but your voice is all over the place in this to me, emotion, there really isnt any.. Quality is really bad.. lines are delivered awkwardly instead of with confidence.. I think it needs more then polishing but thats just me.. but then again im probably the tuffest critic at this board..

I also listened to lazi's track, everytime I thought he was messing up he pulled it back and got me interested in it, plus his hook was pretty dope.. Quality was real good too.. I know this isnt lazi's thread but im jus giving an example of what I think a good track is

Now before you come retaliating back at me with some gay comments.. IF you in fact doo, if not just dismiss this.. I usually dont post feedback cuz I find few tracks I think are up to par, i just seen yall clowning pretty chica and thought I felt the same way she did, weither she felt that way cuz she dont like you kevlar I dont know but this is my 2 cents.. enjoy..

I Produce the track and mixed it and As far as quality goes could up please elaborate on that? this is not in defense I just want to know what was wrong wit the quality so I can get it fixed.

Thirst said:

Now before you come retaliating back at me with some gay comments.. IF you in fact doo, if not just dismiss this.. I usually dont post feedback cuz I find few tracks I think are up to par, i just seen yall clowning pretty chica and thought I felt the same way she did, weither she felt that way cuz she dont like you kevlar I dont know but this is my 2 cents.. enjoy..

well shit thirst i didn't know it was like that kid? But hey you think your shit is that nice i'm up to battle kid..same beat different beat whatever and you can get your girl chica on it if you want to???

I mean you can't say all this shit and expect me to lay down
Lemmie know

Kevlar

lmao battle me..? Yea ok lol

Chalin no doubt homie.. The beat quality was good.. His vocals was what didnt sound good to me, adlibs were loud.. How do you mix them after you record..? Like compression, reverb, Eq and do you touch the lo's mids and stuff, also what kind of mic is being used.. It just seemed like in my face rather then meshing with the beat ya know.. ? Glad to see you dont get upset and you just want to know though

I kinda knew kevlar would get a dick up his ass from that but its nothing like that.. I could care less about pretty chica and yalls situation, I just thought what I thought.. You want to battle.. Well Im sure alot of people would agree that simply your not going to win but if you want to im game, I dont get mad over this shit anymore.. Your still in your beginning phase so of course you get mad.. If you really want to battle sure, I'll put together a little something..

I never expected you to lay down, but if you talk to some of the better emcee's and people that knew me when i used to post, they will tell you how tuff of a critic i am.. People should thank me, cuz when i agree that nothings wrong with your shit, it'll be without flaws.. If you were to show that song to a Dj or anyone that doesnt souly listen to hiphop they would laugh at you.. Im not tryin to make enemy's, Im just tryin to be honest..

A battle..? sure havent done it ina while.. Should make for some fun.. Host the thread or whateva im game.. 1

It's On Then

Nah it ain't no bad blood or no shit like that just a battle..
it would be good to get some life back in these boards anyways
you can just post your's in this thrend and i'll do the same..

Peace,

Kevlar

Back