OUtta The Maze

oh noooo....

PLEASE PLEASE KEVLAR DON'T BATTLE WIT THIRST. YOU GON GET MURDERED!! :eek: It's gon be like Will Smith goin in a battle with Eminem :D KEVVIE, please don't do it! :eek:

PrettyChica said:
You shut the f*ck up. I'm just keepin it real. If he's good i wouldn't lie about it. Just keepin it real, son.
Oh please...:rolleyes:

You're the worst Femcee I've heard in my life. That's why I don't respond to your threads... Your lil "collabo" with Aaliyah or whatever...lol...

You can't ride a beat, and your verbalization skills suck. Your writing lacks creativity, and your ego's big enough to fill a Football stadium.

There was truth in your statement, but the way you present the case shows hate, for the sake of being a hater. These boards are to help people elevate, which is what real crit does. Hate does nothing but prove you're a hater.

Now, with that being said, go record another wack audio. :D

Change of POETS said:
Oh please...:rolleyes:

You're the worst Femcee I've heard in my life. That's why I don't respond to your threads... Your lil "collabo" with Aaliyah or whatever...lol...

You can't ride a beat, and your verbalization skills suck. Your writing lacks creativity, and your ego's big enough to fill a Football stadium.

There was truth in your statement, but the way you present the case shows hate, for the sake of being a hater. These boards are to help people elevate, which is what real crit does. Hate does nothing but prove you're a hater.

Now, with that being said, go record another wack audio. :D

FUCK U. i'm just being REAL. :rolleyes:

and i aint got no ego. I've very down-to-earth :D
and I doubt i'm the worse femcee you've ever heard..:D

Back