Opinions on WIP

psynik

I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place...

I"m not too worried about the mixing/mastering right now. I would simply like to know, do you like it? :)

If the first one wasn't enough its also posted in my signature :D

I love the backwards sounding part in number 1 and number 2 COOOOOOLLLLL and yes the main lead part very strange/weird but very original sounding :thumbs up:

Thanks man, I am really proud of the reverse effect, and good that's exactly what I set out to do, make something weird that still sounds good.

I'm not really a big fan of this style, so I can't say that I liked it. But someone who is a fan of the style might like it quite a bit. there are a few change-ups, which were cool. I liked the abrupt ending. Unexpected and kind of cool.

I'll save mix comments for a time when you want them.

I don't like it. It's boring and sounds like just a bunch of shit thrown together in fruity loops. I don't like stuff like that lol...

I don't like it. It's boring and sounds like just a bunch of shit thrown together in fruity loops. I don't like stuff like that lol...

Lol, close, Ableton, but I don't think you give 2 shits. Oh well, can't hate on a guy who loves to hate.
I'm starting to get the impression that I'm in the wrong place for this.

No you're not in the wrong place. You're asking if people like it. Do you want people to give you an honest answer or lie to you? It sounds good, I'm not saying that it sounds bad, but because you asked if I liked it so I gave you my honest opinion. I'm not trying to ruin your day or make you feel bad. I like stuff with real instruments and after that if something needs some keys or sound efx go for it if it makes the song better. In this case I'm not hearing anything that I like and instead of just saying that I don't like it I also included a brief explanation of why I didn't like it. Not trying to be mean or bully you in anyway. I'm sure there is people out there that like this kind of thang. So, don't lose hope or give up. That's what happens when you put stuff up for people to check out. Some folks aren't going to like it and that's OK :D

Lmao, I do appreciate your honesty and taking the time to listen to it, I don't expect everyone to like it. I was thinking maybe there is a place specifically for people who like this kind of music, and this is not that place. But I figured it out, I'm just being a newb is all. :)

Oh well, can't hate on a guy who loves to hate.
I'm starting to get the impression that I'm in the wrong place for this.
So you specifically ask people "do you like this?", one person says "no", and then you call the guy a hater?

That's peculiar. :eek:

Oh that's what it was, thanks for helping me out with that; but while we're on the subject you should definitely try to get that sand out of your vagina, it can cause some serious infection.

Yeah you know from experience. Douche nozzle LOL... I fucking hate your god damned ugly retarded no talent waste of time piece of shit music! You're giving gay folk a bad name with your crappy homosexual tunes. Just because you have one in your mouth is no reason to be so cocky HAHAH!

I wont comment on the mix as youre not asking for that

But i liked it for what it was...it sounds like a section of a bigger picture...just a sketch at the moment

I could hear this shorten as the first section before dropping into something spacier, more ambient

I liked the mood, it was off key and a bit creepy...some weird samples running through it would maybe make it even creepier

Keep at it...this is the place for any type of music, what people lack in similar taste they make up for in talent, good ears...and brutal honesty lol

yes ok! you figured me out, NO one dislikes MY music... punk

You should always put a smiley after something like this. That way, you could always back-track and claim you were just joking.

:D

I wont comment on the mix as youre not asking for that

But i liked it for what it was...it sounds like a section of a bigger picture...just a sketch at the moment

I could hear this shorten as the first section before dropping into something spacier, more ambient

I liked the mood, it was off key and a bit creepy...some weird samples running through it would maybe make it even creepier

Keep at it...this is the place for any type of music, what people lack in similar taste they make up for in talent, good ears...and brutal honesty lol

"Dropping into something spacier" that's a good idea, =)
Phil, I'd call you a *** guzzling anal dildo fag, but im done, because im a lover not fighter :) Big ups on the "Just because you have one in your mouth is no reason to be so cocky" I can't compete with a line like that.
And yes more smilies just in case.

I was just joking around anyways, but lucky they didn't ban me for a month again LOL. No hard feelings bro :D

Back