nuendo

termipa

hello i just got nuendo and i was wondering how do i tell it wich sound card i want it to record from

I don't use Nuendo but I'm guessing its something like that

Options/Systems-> Audio -> list of sound cards

no manual

no manual with it i bought it AS IS for 200 bucks no sereal numbers or anything like that

Second-hand software usually violates the EULA agreed to by the original owner. Your use of it is probably illegal.

termipa said:
no manual with it i bought it AS IS for 200 bucks no sereal numbers or anything like that
You could have gotten illegal software for free, the only advantage of buying anything is the manual. Get your money back, you will never figure anything out without the manual. Without the serial # you can't update the software the version you have on the disc is most likely the one with all the bugs. Did it come with the dongle?

i dont know haha ok well i can try but i'm sure somewhere u can get the manual for download but tis kool no biggie i'll figure it out somehow i mean u guys just can't tell me how to do it?

Likely you will need to take it upon yourself to find the solution on your own, seeing as how the software appears to be ill-gotten.

I'll offer one simple clue ...... Help files.

The thing is, piracy is not supported on this board, and in fact, if I recall correctly, may violate the forum rules.

fraserhutch said:
The thing is, piracy is not supported on this board, and in fact, if I recall correctly, may violate the forum rules.

You are correct sir!

Makes you wonder why all the companies even put the PDF manuals online. If they come on the program CD, why put it online?

termipa said:
i dont know haha ok well i can try but i'm sure somewhere u can get the manual for download but tis kool no biggie i'll figure it out somehow i mean u guys just can't tell me how to do it?
There is no online manual for Nuendo.

well thanks anyway guys nuendo isn't picking up my sound card i got a manual and it says NOTHING about it in there i'm using the PROJECT CARD from my cubasis bundle i got and i guess it just wasn't ment to be picked up

you have to go to vst connections and pick your card as the input, it is different in the different versions of nuendo. (they even called it something different between N1 and N2) Have you tried the Nuendo Forum?

Back