New tune

Hola, hermano!

my Windows Media Player won't play the file...can you upload somewhere else?
Really love your stuff!

Joe :)

Ya lo tengo (meaning, "it works on my machine") - nice song again, vato

here's a 4 bar guitar solo for that 4 bar part toward the end, if you want it:

I was getting too tight with the collab, so now I do it uninvited :D

Last edited:
yeek! turn up the guitar solo some, too - I didn't even hear it the first time, and that's why I did another one :o

Hola, hermano!

my Windows Media Player won't play the file...can you upload somewhere else?
Really love your stuff!

Joe :)

I'm sorry, man. I tried on lightning mp3 but just got and error. I tried also on Sound Upload but they are locked or something and are not letting more uploads for the moment. If you can suggest me a site, I'll appreciated.

Alex

Ya lo tengo (meaning, "it works on my machine") - nice song again, vato

here's a 4 bar guitar solo for that 4 bar part toward the end, if you want it:

I was getting too tight with the collab, so now I do it uninvited :D
Damn, man! Sounds good! I'll download it and upload a new mix. Thanks, buddy. :)

i like it alot, i think the drums are to loud. specifically the snare. id like to see it not sitting on top of the mix so much.
Thanks for the comments. To tell you the truth, Ive always liked strong snare. I don't, know. It makes songs more powerful and focused, at least in my perception. I'll turn it down a bit, but not too much :D

yeek! turn up the guitar solo some, too - I didn't even hear it the first time, and that's why I did another one :o
Hahaha! No, that's not a solo. I cant solo, i mean, I cant hardly play at all! :D It was intended kind of a little harmony of the other guitar, but ill use yours now. :D

Link worked fine for me.
1st thing that struck me was the drums....sound really nice and powerful..really liked the snare sound. Guitars are full and sit well in the mix, and the Bass is real solid and locks in well with the drums to propel the song. Vocals sound great as well, funny, since I can't understand them, I get a Christmas/holiday song vibe for some reason ;)...they sound pretty dramatic and heartfelt.
Nice job man!

Link worked fine for me.
1st thing that struck me was the drums....sound really nice and powerful..really liked the snare sound. Guitars are full and sit well in the mix, and the Bass is real solid and locks in well with the drums to propel the song. Vocals sound great as well, funny, since I can't understand them, I get a Christmas/holiday song vibe for some reason ;)...they sound pretty dramatic and heartfelt.
Nice job man!

Hahahaha, no, man. Not a holiday song :D Thanks for the kind words. :)

Beautiful song, Alex!
Thanx for the new link, really appreciate it ;)
Your voice here reminds of the great José Feliciano, beautiful heartfelt lyrics, sung with latin passion....I love it!
Mix sounds just right to me, I like the snare on top too and you always manage to record it so well. Greg's bass sits damn well in the mix too, nicely played. Once again a great song! :):):):):)

Joe :):)

Beautiful song, Alex!
Thanx for the new link, really appreciate it ;)
Your voice here reminds of the great José Feliciano, beautiful heartfelt lyrics, sung with latin passion....I love it!
Mix sounds just right to me, I like the snare on top too and you always manage to record it so well. Greg's bass sits damn well in the mix too, nicely played. Once again a great song! :):):):):)

Joe :):)
Thanks, man! Jose Feliciano is a fellow Puerto Rican. An institution in our country. I hope I can achieve a 1/10th or everything he has done in his life. Thanks for the kind words, bro.

The last link works fine. I agree - this is a nicely mixed tune. The dynamics created by the distorted guitars works really well. Great job...! :D:cool::D:cool:

Back