Flyguitarfish
Active member
Here’s a new one to check out. Any mixing help would be appreciated. The low end is giving me a hard time. Drums too bright? Dense mix, so hard to understand the lyrics at times?
Thank you!
Robot Hero
Sunsets are nice
I wanna be your hero
Your X’s an O’s
My 1’s and 0’s
I might be faster than you
But this is all I can do
PS don’t leave me out in the rain
I’d fly away
But they won’t let me on an airplane
It’s my holiday
Not this time but every other weekend
I might be faster than you
But this is all I can do
PS don’t leave me out in the rain
I do what I do, and I don’t need to sleep
Just plug me in, And fuses are cheap
If I’m counting I’d be your number 5
Shorting all the circuits but I’m kind of alive
It’s my Holiday
I wanna be your hero
It’s my holiday
Thank you!
Robot Hero
Sunsets are nice
I wanna be your hero
Your X’s an O’s
My 1’s and 0’s
I might be faster than you
But this is all I can do
PS don’t leave me out in the rain
I’d fly away
But they won’t let me on an airplane
It’s my holiday
Not this time but every other weekend
I might be faster than you
But this is all I can do
PS don’t leave me out in the rain
I do what I do, and I don’t need to sleep
Just plug me in, And fuses are cheap
If I’m counting I’d be your number 5
Shorting all the circuits but I’m kind of alive
It’s my Holiday
I wanna be your hero
It’s my holiday
Last edited: