New Rep Point Thread.

Yeah, I wanted to comment earlier that it looked like you had a lot of fun... sitting there.... with your ukulele. :D Seriously though, I really enjoyed it. :)
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We are pulling in to port as I type this! I will be on solid ground in a couple hours!

I will be attempting to download your tracks in a couple hours too! I hope it's not blocked!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We are pulling in to port as I type this! I will be on solid ground in a couple hours!

I will be attempting to download your tracks in a couple hours too! I hope it's not blocked!

Wooo hooo, I better get busy and put up that new piano patch I promised!!! :rolleyes:

Wooo hooo, I better get busy and put up that new piano patch I promised!!! :rolleyes:
I am here!!!! Singapore isn't any different then the last time I was here, about 4 months ago. I just got done downloading the piano parts, and I am happy with them! :D

I gotta run, they are closing down the wifi here for maintenance :confused:

See you all in about a week. I'll be back online then.

My apoligies in advance....

:eek:

:o

:D

I have no work,
I'm bored,
other people have posted videos,
who doesn't love ukulele music?:confused:

I did this this morning between posts.

Thanks a lot, it was great, it sure gave me a nice lift after a long stressful day. We do lots of old tunes with my acoustic band, I might see if we can fit that one in too!

Thanks a lot, it was great, it sure gave me a nice lift after a long stressful day. We do lots of old tunes with my acoustic band, I might see if we can fit that one in too!

You can't keep a good down!My definition of a good song that is one whose melody can stand by itself without instrumentation.Even a performer such as myself can't wreck it too bad.:D
I got the Uke last year and it is just a fun,fun instrument.Screw travel guitars get a uke,everyone should have one.They're cheap too!
What kind of instruments in your band?
I used to play out years ago in an acoustic duet,two guitars and harmonica.My partner did 90% if the vocals.We did America,Eagles,Neil Young,70's acoustic rock kind of stuff.

I went in the cave for only a minute, and I need a shower now. I feel so icky.

What happened to that place?

You can't keep a good down!My definition of a good song that is one whose melody can stand by itself without instrumentation.Even a performer such as myself can't wreck it too bad.:D
I got the Uke last year and it is just a fun,fun instrument.Screw travel guitars get a uke,everyone should have one.They're cheap too!
What kind of instruments in your band?
I used to play out years ago in an acoustic duet,two guitars and harmonica.My partner did 90% if the vocals.We did America,Eagles,Neil Young,70's acoustic rock kind of stuff.

We have a 4 piece band, sometimes a 5th member sits in when we need fiddle harmonies. We consist of a retired College Professor and his wife-her son, and me. I play guitar and mandolin, Professor Lew plays clawhammer style banjo and dobro, his wife Cathie plays guitar and Upright bass, her son Toby plays fiddle and mandolin-we do lots of instrumentals and vocal tunes-many date back to the Civil War era.
And then with my rock bands I play AC/DC and Ted Nugent tunes-keeps it pretty damned interesting!!;)

Oh, here is a good laugh for you---the name of the acoustic band....Banjovi:rolleyes:

Here is a song we do regularly-
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=4022567

We have a 4 piece band, sometimes a 5th member sits in when we need fiddle harmonies. We consist of a retired College Professor and his wife-her son, and me. I play guitar and mandolin, Professor Lew plays clawhammer style banjo and dobro, his wife Cathie plays guitar and Upright bass, her son Toby plays fiddle and mandolin-we do lots of instrumentals and vocal tunes-many date back to the Civil War era.
And then with my rock bands I play AC/DC and Ted Nugent tunes-keeps it pretty damned interesting!!;)

Oh, here is a good laugh for you---the name of the acoustic band....Banjovi:rolleyes:

I want that banjo on my next collab!!!!

I just changed my avatar to one that I rendered off a 3D program I bought. I am still learning it, but I hope to follow in BentRabbit's footsteps and create a full 3D rendered music video by the end of March... :cool:

That's excellent!
The Nazereth version is drastically different from the Roy Orbison version and so is yours.That dovetails into my "you can't keep a good song down" comment.
I'm going to assume that was your own take in the sing,if there is a bluegrass version I'm unaware of it.:D

It's such a guitar centric world we live in it's refreshing to hear a different instrument.I'm open to anything,except maybe bagpipes.Someday I'd like to have a banjo.

I just changed my avatar to one that I rendered off a 3D program I bought. I am still learning it, but I hope to follow in BentRabbit's footsteps and create a full 3D rendered music video by the end of March... :cool:

I tried one of those... Daz Studio I think. It'll take me some time to learn how to do it. I'm not to inclined towards stuff like, it seems.

I tried one of those... Daz Studio I think. It'll take me some time to learn how to do it. I'm not to inclined towards stuff like, it seems.
I am using Poser 8. The cool thing about it, is that it's backward compatible with the other versions of Poser, so there are a lot of cool characters and props to play with. The only problem is that they are really different as far as skin tone and the like, but you can change all that... It's got a lot of good features, and hopefully if I mess with it enough, I'll figure out how to get some of them working and be able to realize my music video... :cool:

Back