New Rep Point Thread.

Dont hardcode your post numbers, that makes for a difficult inefficient system. Also, if you put it in hex and left-pad with zeros it's one less conversion to/from the registers. So.... What you really meant was:

<?
print("Post number " . getPostNum($this->$postnum));

function getPostNum($postnum) {
return "0x" . str_pad(decbin(ord(substr($postnum,$i,1))), 8, '0', STR_PAD_LEFT);
}
?>

right? Good god man, you wouldnt last a day in my department!

:D

Sorry dude :( I had braces from when I was 14 to when I was 15 and everything was straight and dandy. Then my wisdom teeth came in and jacked everything up so now some teeth are crooked again. Shoulda got em taken out, but my orthodontist was like "Nahhhh they'll be fine!"

:cursing:

The good thing is that your teeth will look great at the end! The ladies dig nice teeth! ;)

Well yeah. lol. my orthodontist was like "hmmm... i've. uh. i've never seen anything like this." :laughings:
that's always nice to hear from someone administering medical care to you.

My teeth have been good. no crooked stuff going on. but in the last year or so i noticed some midline shifting. which apparently has something to do with wisdom teeth :confused:
i guess its a good thing im getting it done now. instead having had to go through it twice.

I feel like my bad habit of drumming with my teeth has something to do with it :(

and yes. ladies dig nice teeth. and facial hair. nice new avatar. welcome to manhood.

Ha I got my wisdom teeth pulled at about 20. They gave me a shitload of percocet, I was wasted for about a month and all my buddies wanted to buy em off me :D Didnt need braces tho, that sux.... I got a kid thats gonna tho, but IDK what's worse - getting braces, or paying for em!

it's like having a really nice les paul in your mouth :mad:

it's like having a really nice les paul in your mouth :mad:

I would have gone with "It's like having Dr. Satan from those Rob Zombie movies in your mouth....for years...and somehow having a big, beautiful smile about it at the end", but I like this analogy, too!

Back