New Rep Point Thread.

I like to tape fried bacon on the wall in the shower because some famous directors said it was brilliant when that "Gummo" guy did it.

....i mean... Who doesn't want to be brilliant?

Searching for a lost dog, that I believe was intentionally lost, by a mental woman who wishes to trap my buddy/employee into spending the weekend with her. The friggen dog was seen by my wife, across the street, two hours after the dog was supposedly missing. She told the crazy bitch it was there. She said, "no, that was a female, not my dog". That was her fucking dog!! The same one that shit on my carpet last night! Now the psycho is telling people from the town she lives in, that she won't be back for a week. Is there a Lifetime Network Report A Psycho Hotline?!?

That's what I am doing this weekend. Lately, I have been doing other stuff... :)

Searching for a lost dog, that I believe was intentionally lost, by a mental woman who wishes to trap my buddy/employee into spending the weekend with her. The friggen dog was seen by my wife, across the street, two hours after the dog was supposedly missing. She told the crazy bitch it was there. She said, "no, that was a female, not my dog". That was her fucking dog!! The same one that shit on my carpet last night! Now the psycho is telling people from the town she lives in, that she won't be back for a week. Is there a Lifetime Network Report A Psycho Hotline?!?

That's what I am doing this weekend. Lately, I have been doing other stuff... :)

I'm here! :guitar:
Oh wow!!!!

Gortrude, how are you doing? Long time no see. I trust that you're still cranking down on that Les Paul and making some great music as usual.

Hope that life is good on your side of the planet.

Somebody.....please post something!!!! I don't want to be the last one to post here. It wouldn't look good on my resume'.

Your resume is saved, now I am the last one. Hmmm.....Wait, I don't care! lol!

My weekend is open to work on a super secret project. wink wink. :D

Back