New Rep Point Thread.

Perfect Machine Fabric leading manufacturer of a slew of Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power Pack Manufacturers, Hydraulic Equipments Manufacturers both standards as well as per custom built specification in India.

FOR more details visit
perfectmachinefabric.com

Hey new guy, how are ya? Hope you can stick around a while, as you seem really cool. :)

I have to go in this week to have a root canal re-done. Yipee. Maybe the mind numbing, eardrum crushing, thought blinding headaches will go away? They seem to think so.

I told them just pull it, I don't want a $1300 root canal, dentist said it was a bad idea cause the tooth above it would fall out in a couple years... sounds like a scam but I still have dental insurance for 3 more days!

toothless-toothless-tooth-teeth-smiley-emoticon-000666-large.gif

Well. I still resemble a chipmunk, and my black eye has now turned red.
I've also graduated from mashed potatoes and jello to cold sandwiches and pringles.

Congrats on the graduation dude :D

I've never had my wisdom teeth taken out, but from my friends I've seen how rough it can be! Keep truckin'!

Thanks!

The worst part is the stitches. It hurts to laugh :eek:
I have this terrible tendency of looking up medical things on the internet.

So I now am worried about all the things that can go wrong. "What if the stitches DON'T dissolve?" "Will my gums be normal?" "What if I get trismus?"
:( :facepalm:

Back