New geetar

Bulls Hit

Been enjoying the hell out of playing with my new guitar, getting to know it.
This one turned out kind of melancholy for some reason. I tried to use two different drum grooves, some of the transitions are a little rough, or maybe you don't notice?
Let me know if anything odd pokes out of the mix

The whole thing is odd, Bulls Hit. And that is great.
Raw sounding. Liked the rhythm changes.
I tried to imagine what what sort of video woud fit the music, and concluded
that it would be the backing music for movie credits rolling up the screen.
Nothing felt out of place.

Interesting tuneage. What genre would you say this is, experimental? Time changes are
cool, I like some of the guitar FX. Mix sounds good to me. Slight timing drift on the kick / snare around 1:01 - 1:08.
I must of missed it somewhere, but what is the new guitar?

The whole thing is odd, Bulls Hit. And that is great.
Raw sounding. Liked the rhythm changes.
I tried to imagine what what sort of video woud fit the music, and concluded
that it would be the backing music for movie credits rolling up the screen.
Nothing felt out of place.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I agree, probably tricky to add vocals to this, more of a soundtrack type deal. Cheers!

Interesting tuneage. What genre would you say this is, experimental? Time changes are
cool, I like some of the guitar FX. Mix sounds good to me. Slight timing drift on the kick / snare around 1:01 - 1:08.
I must of missed it somewhere, but what is the new guitar?
Not sure if there's a genre that applies. It's just a jam with synths, drums and wires. Yeah there's one or two spots of tempo fluidity that snuck through QC :D
New guitar was built by a luthier friend of mine. Solid slab of mahogany, Firebird shape, minimalist frippery

Some cool sounding experimenting. Sounds are great all around.

Bass might be a bit loud when it comes in.

But things sound excellent overall.

COOL I real like the stutter thing. Guitar sounds (and looks ) great! Tempo shifts are un settling, in a good way...like that little pause at 1:50 and the way it slides back in..

Back