Music I like, what do you like??

WHAT IN THE FUCK! Dude, that is my favorite band of my generation. Hands down. Spilt Milk is a fucking masterpiece and Bellybutton isn't too far behind it. I have every demo they ever did, too. RJMJ is still killing it. Give him a follow.
Nice! Another Jellyfan!

Yeah man, I have all of the demos and everything Sturmer. Well, I don't jam out to Puffy AmiYumi so much but hey, the guy had kids and moved on. Wish the fucker would do something for those of us that consider him one of our idols... But hey, we all move on in life.

RJM is also awesome! It is apparent in his music how the whole Jellyfish project was composed. I love all of it like a kind of strange faith for me.

Imperial Drag was also up there for me, but didn't quite have the magic that I felt with all of the boys together in Jellyfish. Still top notch though.

I knew there was a reason I liked you EZ! 🤘

I must say that any of my friends that have great talent, no matter what genre they play -be it metal to country or rap, all have respect and love for Jellyfish. It's like the sleeper band that got lost that should have been in the R&R hall of fame. Hmm, has me thinking about a possible multi genre cover. On second thought probably not. For respect of the tunes alone.

I did almost start a Jellyfish cover band, but it fell apart because we couldn't find a keyboard player that would work at the time. Then I just basically stopped playing in bands anyway. Blah blah blah.. Now I just record other people broken dreams in my studio. LOL

Just for the rareness and content:

Roxy 1993 Jellyfish

Are You A Boy Or A girl 1996 Video

Last edited:
Nice! Another Jellyfan!

Yeah man, I have all of the demos and everything Sturmer. Well, I don't jam out to Puffy AmiYumi so much but hey, the guy had kids and moved on. Wish the fucker would do something for those of us that consider him one of our idols... But hey, we all move on in life.

RJM is also awesome! It is apparent in his music how the whole Jellyfish project was composed. I love all of it like a kind of strange faith for me.

Imperial Drag was also up there for me, but didn't quite have the magic that I felt with all of the boys together in Jellyfish. Still top notch though.

I knew there was a reason I liked you EZ! 🤘

I must say that any of my friends that have great talent, no matter what genre they play -be it metal to country or rap, all have respect and love for Jellyfish. It's like the sleeper band that got lost that should have been in the R&R hall of fame. Hmm, has me thinking about a possible multi genre cover. On second thought probably not. For respect of the tunes alone.

I did almost start a Jellyfish cover band, but it fell apart because we couldn't find a keyboard player that would work at the time. Then I just basically stopped playing in bands anyway. Blah blah blah.. Now I just record other people broken dreams in my studio. LOL

Just for the rareness and content:

Roxy 1993 Jellyfish

Are You A Boy Or A girl 1996 Video
Yes on all of it. I have seen them live A LOT. Incredible what they were able to do.

Not sure if you're a Beck fan, I wouldn't really consider myself a huge fan or anything but Midnight Vultures was epic and RJMJ was all over that thing and it's totally obvious.

Helloween vocalist sounds a lot like early Halford or Tate. Jellyfish? Very musically diverse. Hints of Beatles, Zappa, ELP, many others. I can see why they are a favorite.
Absolutely like the early crooners that they (Helloween) were inspired by. There are actually two vocalists over time for Helloween. This one they did a tour with both singers together in 2017. 1987 was the year that Keeper Pt 1 came out. 20 years later and two singers, the fact that both can sing like this is amazing.

I did just see Geoff Tate in a small club this year, and his voice is showing its age. Still, the character is still there so I was connected and enjoyed.

Saw Rob Halford last year, he is gracefully able to do what he used to with a bit more 'royal' stature. But when you want to hear that note, he fucking nails it!
Jellyfish was a creature of it's own. When they came out with a video on MTV for 'King Is Half Undressed', I shrugged it off as silly. Just happened to show up at a club where White Zombie was playing and Jellyfish opened. My jaw on the floor watching a band that was more diverse than Jebus. I immediately became a fan. I then was a Iron Maiden and Queensryche fan and didn't expect to be amazed by some unknown band. They were amazing to me. I wish I would have stuck around to meet them, but I had a gig later that night...

Jelyfish for sure was a huge inspiration to me and others. I did however take LSD and listen to Helloween (Keepers) on headphones in the dark alone more than any other band. The layers of production are intense when you get deep into it. But I was young then and don't have it in me to do that again. Well, unless I find some clean liquid....Hmm...LOL

PSA, I don't recommend LSD to anyone. shh...

Yes on all of it. I have seen them live A LOT. Incredible what they were able to do.

Not sure if you're a Beck fan, I wouldn't really consider myself a huge fan or anything but Midnight Vultures was epic and RJMJ was all over that thing and it's totally obvious.
Wow, I actually had no idea. Now that I listen, it is completely obvious!
I'm gonna have a new take while listening. Thanks man!

For some reason I can't copy paste anything from YouTube, so gave up trying to post some tunes from my back searches. Frustrating.

I was going to post some Jellyfish. I don't know a lot of their stuff, but there are a few I dig, some live performances. Um, Ghost at Number One, I actually like The King is Half Undressed. I think there was another I used to spin, can't remember right now.

Jellyfish, definitely The Beach Boys or Brian Wilson inspired. Probably the keyboard player really.

For some reason I can't copy paste anything from YouTube, so gave up trying to post some tunes from my back searches. Frustrating.

I was going to post some Jellyfish. I don't know a lot of their stuff, but there are a few I dig, some live performances. Um, Ghost at Number One, I actually like The King is Half Undressed. I think there was another I used to spin, can't remember right now.

Jellyfish, definitely The Beach Boys or Brian Wilson inspired. Probably the keyboard player really.
Go to the share button directly under the video. It’s a little curved arrow.
Pick copy link, then paste that link into your post.

Go to the share button directly under the video. It’s a little curved arrow.
Pick copy link, then paste that link into your post.

Yeah, I've posted stuff throughout the years from YouTube. It's not working for me, it always comes up when I try to copy paste a song I posted a while ago. Also, you know the curser line that shows where you are when typing? The line when I use YouTube now is red. I don't remember it ever being red. Weird.

Yeah, I've posted stuff throughout the years from YouTube. It's not working for me, it always comes up when I try to copy paste a song I posted a while ago. Also, you know the curser line that shows where you are when typing? The line when I use YouTube now is red. I don't remember it ever being red. Weird.
I’m always posting on a phone. Specifically an iPhone 6s. I get no cursor line of any color.

It’s super easy the way I mentioned.

Try posting videos from a phone maybe?

Okay. Damn, it worked just copying directly into the post. Hm, I think I always did another way.

You can definitely hear the Beachboys influence in the bridge.

Okay. Damn, it worked just copying directly into the post. Hm, I think I always did another way.

You can definitely hear the Beachboys influence in the bridge.

In your defense, YT did change how things were shared a while back.

But yay! You did it! Success (y)

Back