Music I like, what do you like??

There's nothing better than a showman up on the stage! You gotta at least watch to the 4 minute mark. The man is truly remarkable.

Reactions: RFR
Someone told me the other day that most musicians usually have one or two preferred genres, but listen to a huge variety. I certainly fit this. I like bluegrass, country, rock, metal, prog, jazz (including dixieland and ragtime) and listen to standards from the 40s to current. I couldn't possibly pick a single song...or even 10.

Probably the best live version of Sweet Jane by Lou Reed ever captured on tape.
With the amazing dual lead guitar intro by Steve Hunter and Dick Wagner.

WOW! Some amazing things here for sure! I love almost all of them.

I would be considered by most that know me as a metal-head because of my past bands I played drums or bass for. But I am not what they think.

One of my favorite bands ever is Jellyfish. Spilt Milk and Bellybutton are two of my favorite records ever produced. I was shocked when I saw them live opening for White Zombie of all crap possibilities...

Oh yeah, and Helloween 'Keeper of The Seven Keys' Part one and two.

Jellyfish live in Germany

Helloween Live

Helloween vocalist sounds a lot like early Halford or Tate. Jellyfish? Very musically diverse. Hints of Beatles, Zappa, ELP, many others. I can see why they are a favorite.

I've always liked this song, though:

Still love to listen to Dixie Dregs or Trans Siberian Orchestra on occasion.
This song always makes me laugh... Peter Furler wrote a lot of funny lyrics.

One of my favorite bands ever is Jellyfish. Spilt Milk and Bellybutton are two of my favorite records ever produced.
WHAT IN THE FUCK! Dude, that is my favorite band of my generation. Hands down. Spilt Milk is a fucking masterpiece and Bellybutton isn't too far behind it. I have every demo they ever did, too. RJMJ is still killing it. Give him a follow.

Last edited:
Back