M-audio 610 and mbox

jarrydee

Audiobay productions
What would be the best way to reap all the bennifits of the 610 while still using a mbox....I want to use PT...not PT m-powered....is it possible!!!

Thanks for helping with such a simple question...I got to manny things running through my head right now..

Thanks guy's!!!!!:)

come on guy's....

CAn I use the 610 for ad/da through the mbox with spdif....thats all I want to know:(

calm down...you posted an hour ago, then one minute later complained that no body replied to your thread. We don't all sit around the computer hoping you'd post a question so we can reply to it. :rolleyes:

Do you already have the ProFire? And if so why do you not want to use M-Powered...? Still, no you can't use an M-Audio interface with Pro Tools LE just like you can't use the Mbox with Pro Tools M-Powered

calm down...you posted an hour ago, then one minute later complained that no body replied to your thread. We don't all sit around the computer hoping you'd post a question so we can reply to it. :rolleyes:

Do you already have the ProFire? And if so why do you not want to use M-Powered...? Still, no you can't use an M-Audio interface with Pro Tools LE just like you can't use the Mbox with Pro Tools M-Powered

sorry tooo BOtHER you soo much..
And yes...you can spdif into the mbox from the 610 and use regular PT...Thanks for the help though...next time dont reply so fast read the post first :D :rolleyes:t..if you have the time....

lol
so you want to know if you can "reap all the beneifts of the ProFire" or "use just the S/PDIF"?? Which one was it?

According to your specs, yes you can use the S/PDIF in stand alone (which is rather rare for an interface to do)
But also according to your specs, you're not going to be able to use the 6 in/10 outs on the unit

lol
so you want to know if you can "reap all the beneifts of the ProFire" or "use just the S/PDIF"?? Which one was it?

According to your specs, yes you can use the S/PDIF in stand alone (which is rather rare for an interface to do)
But also according to your specs, you're not going to be able to use the 6 in/10 outs on the unit

YA..I know about the i/o...And now that Ive decided I was being a ass yesterday..Sorry!!!!!!!...The reason I dont want m-powerd is because I cant use the "COMPleate PTk"...The studio has PT HD...I just need to do little things at home...but need better ad/da...Thanks for your help...I am so used to people at GEARSLUTZ answering and fighting right away, guess I need a break from GS......Sorry again for being an ass!!!!!!

Back