Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you wanted to get to know him. Even started a thread on it. Why you bring mean and insulting?
Was the Ed Fones thread insincere?
The Ed Fones thread was absolutely sincere but he gave me less than nothing in response to my olive branch.

All you did was ask for personal info. Does anybody here ask you were you are and all the other stuff?
I asked what you were into. Hobbies? Family? What you enjoy. Read the fucking thread. I told you some things about me that you probably don't know having just got here. I've met many of the folks that used to visit this site. They've been to my house. We still talk. The only thing I know about you is you'd vote for Trump if you could because it would piss other people off.

I asked what you were into. Hobbies? Family? What you enjoy. Read the fucking thread. I told you some things about me that you probably don't know having just got here. I've met many of the folks that used to visit this site. They've been to my house. We still talk. The only thing I know about you is you'd vote for Trump if you could because it would piss other people off.
What difference or business of yours what my thoughts are?

What business is it of yours what my interests are and who my family are?

What are you a prying little busybody?

It was a simple question. How’s he doing a good job?
Regarding what? He's doing a great job at some things and a shitty job at others. It's a stupid poll and if you posted it in a conservative reddit sub it would be 100% terrible job and if you posted it in any other reddit sub it would go along party lines like every other thing in this country any more. Biden isn't responsible for the aftermath of Covid as much as republicans want him to be. He's too fucking old to be President. So is Trump. This two party oligarchy ain't fucking working anymore but if you want to blame Biden then go for it.

Regarding what? He's doing a great job at some things and a shitty job at others. It's a stupid poll and if you posted it in a conservative reddit sub it would be 100% terrible job and if you posted it in any other reddit sub it would go along party lines like every other thing in this country any more. Biden isn't responsible for the aftermath of Covid as much as republicans want him to be. He's too fucking old to be President. So is Trump. This two party oligarchy ain't fucking working anymore but if you want to blame Biden then go for it.
But I thought the topic had swayed away from blaming 'Biden' and had gone to a broader sense until the Trumpophobes reappeared again to put it back on their favourite topic.

But I thought the topic had swayed away from blaming 'Biden' and had gone to a broader sense until the Trumpophobes reappeared again to put it back on their favourite topic.
I've been in Colorado(that's a State in America if you weren't sure) for a week. I have returned to get things back on track. You're welcome.

As you are desperate to avoid facts,
In other words you have no answer for Mr. Biden's speech. "I will end this"
Listen until you get it.

As you are desperate to avoid facts, why don't you tell the nice people about your imaginary Sky-Daddy
Biden was complaining about 220,000 deaths.
and the fact is that america has over a million covid-deaths now.
So 800,000 more went to Sky-Daddy. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

biden_deaths.png

- and your favourite Q-anon conspiracy theory?
Speaking of conspiracy theories, who is Q-anon, and why can't all these intelligence officials identify him after all these years?
Are they that incompetent?
Nah, they know who he is -- and you are a useful idiot.

Speaking of conspiracy theories, who is Q-anon, and why can't all these intelligence officials identify him after all these years?
Are they that incompetent?
Nah, they know who he is -- and you are a useful idiot.
I think Q is an intelligence psyop to create complacency.

“Trust the plan” white hats are on it.
Fuck that nonsense.

I think Q is an intelligence psyop to create complacency.

“Trust the plan” white hats are on it.
Fuck that nonsense.
you got it.
Qanon was created for "controlled opposition".
I don't trust a thing that he/them say.
Not one word of it.

Well folks it looks like the Laptop boil is finally coming to a full blown puss-head, and the FBI is in on it.
Yet another corrupt FBI agent involved, and he is also implicated in the Upcoming Danshenko trial for the Russia collusion hoaxsters.
Senator Chuck Grassley (R) is working on it.

The FBI’s investigation into Hunter Biden wrongly labeled verified evidence as “disinformation,” agency whistleblowers claimed.

Agents investigating President Joe Biden's son "opened an assessment which was used by an FBI headquarters team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease," according to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back