Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody of any intelligence defends horrible people.
There are numerous horrible people.
You target them by political affiliation and family.
I target them by act.

I think there's enough evidence to illustrate Hunter Biden is a horrible person. Enough evidence for people who care to pay at least a modicum of attention. You paying attention, Dave? Crackhead, spent 10s of thousands on hookers, hooker expense reimbursed by dad, took up for a period with his deceased brother's wife, a real sleezeball character. All kinds of real life photos out there. Had absolutely no actual real business experience, yet went around the world taking in millions, while at times either flying with his well connected politician dad, or even flying alone on gov't taxpayer provided airliners to facilitate such endeavors. Despite our president Joe Biden saying he never discussed or had any knowledge of such endeavors, increasing evidence supports that son Hunter reported directly to dad now president of the United States Joe Biden upon returning from overseas. The entire Biden family profited from those endeavors. Justice? Nobody cares, it would seem, Dave.

There's an old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Have you ever seen videos of Joe Biden's inappropriate touching of not only grown females, but young girls? I believe it was fellow politician Jeff Sessions who knew ol' Joe well who is on film slapping ol' Joe's hand as he reached for Session's granddaughter. Sessions knew the score. Joe Biden is a creeper. He has been called down for that sort of behavior repeatedly, and has even apologized for it publically, yet it happens again. He can't help himself. Females in government employment, secret service and such, they are on record that Joe Biden would walk around naked in their presence. A captive audience bound by employment and duty, one might say. From what I gather Joe Biden's own daughter, who also has suffered from drug addiction and personality issues, she wrote that she and her dad would shower together, characterized as "probably inappropriate". That's her words.

I don't know, can't speak for anyone. But elevating it to you want Hunter Biden to get by with/from due process of law we are all and should be subject to is perhaps a bit to far. However, disinterest? What's the difference, Dave? I understand, sometimes we can get such tunnel vision on one thing that we rather by selective choice or out right denial in favor of a preferred reality. And distractions, Dave. But make no mistake, the Biden family is depraved and corrupt to the core. It is as simple as that, yet infinitely more complex when in knowing all of these things, and they know, he is chosen by a certain party to sit in the highest office in the free world. Not only the party, but the media who suppressed then and now the nature and depth of the depravity.

Do you want the truth to be known, Dave? Justice to be served, Dave? Shouldn't we all?

The question begs, who are we?

Last edited:
I think there's enough evidence to illustrate Hunter Biden is a horrible person. Enough evidence for people who care to pay at least a modicum of attention. You paying attention, Dave? Crackhead, spent 10s of thousands on hookers, hooker expense reimbursed by dad, took up for a period with his deceased brother's wife, a real sleezeball character. All kinds of real life photos out there. Had absolutely no actual real business experience, yet went around the world taking in millions, while at times either flying with his well connected politician dad, or even flying alone on gov't taxpayer provided airliners to facilitate such endeavors. Despite our president Joe Biden saying he never discussed or had any knowledge of such endeavors, increasing evidence supports that son Hunter reported directly to dad now president of the United States Joe Biden upon returning from overseas. The entire Biden family profited from those endeavors. Justice? Nobody cares, it would seem, Dave.

There's an old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Have you ever seen videos of Joe Biden's inappropriate touching of not only grown females, but young girls? I believe it was fellow politician who knew ol' Joe well who is on film slapping ol' Joe's hand as he reached for Session's granddaughter. Sessions knew the score. Joe Biden is a creeper. He has been called down for that sort of behavior repeatedly, and has even apologized for it publically, yet it happens again. He can't help himself. Females in government employment, secret service and such, they are on record that Joe Biden would walk around naked in their presence. A captive audience bound by employment and duty, one might say. From what I gather Joe Biden's own daughter, who also has suffered from drug addiction and personality issues, she wrote that she and her dad would shower together, characterized as "probably inappropriate". That's her words.

I don't know, can't speak for anyone. But elevating it to you want Hunter Biden to get by with/from due process of law we are all and should be subject to is perhaps a bit to far. However, disinterest? What's the difference, Dave? I understand, sometimes we can get such tunnel vision on one thing that we rather by selective choice or out right denial in favor of a preferred reality. And distractions, Dave. But make no mistake, the Biden family is depraved and corrupt to the core. It is as simple as that, yet infinitely more complex when in knowing all of these things, and they know, he is chosen by a certain party to sit in the highest office in the free world. Not only the party, but the media who suppressed then and now the nature and depth of the depravity.

Do you want the truth to be known, Dave? Justice to be served, Dave? Shouldn't we all?

The question begs, who are we?
How many times?
I DON"T CARE WHO IS A CRIMINAL...
STFU with insinuating I have a political agenda regarding CRIMINALS.

How many times?

Apologies, but have you ever responded to the accusations and clear evidence that not only Hunter Biden, but his dad President of the United States of America Joe Biden should be thoroughly investigated, and if criminality is proven.....

tried and suffer the full penalty allowed under the fucking law!...

As you have on numerous occasions regarding Donald Trump. You're not being honest with yourself, Dave. There is a political agenda at work.

Hm, what is the phrase I am looking for?....."Wake up!". Yeah, that's the one.

Apologies, but have you ever responded to the accusations and clear evidence that not only Hunter Biden, but his dad President of the United States of America Joe Biden should be thoroughly investigated, and if criminality is proven.....

tried and suffer the full penalty allowed under the fucking law!...

As you have on numerous occasions regarding Donald Trump. You're not being honest with yourself, Dave. There is a political agenda at work.

Hm, what is the phrase I am looking for?....."Wake up!". Yeah, that's the one.
I dunno how to say it... fucking AGAIN...
If you are proven GUILTY and are GUILTY then you should go to prison.
Are people in here fucking stupid?

How many times?
If that’s truly the case then why won’t you condemn Joe Biden and his family?

You realize that all this information was out during the presidential debates. Yet nothing was done about it, and the intelligence agencies, DOJ, FBI , and the mainstream media were guilty of not only suppressing it, but flat out lying saying it was Russian disinformation.
That’s a criminal conspiracy! And they were all in on it.

Even if it was a ‘fair’ election and Biden won because he legitimately got more votes, it still wasn’t a fair election.

If that information was actually honestly presented to the American people, no way would they have voted for him.

Last edited:
To be guilty and go to prison, then you have to go to court, tried, lose and be found guilty and the judge convicts you, then off you go to prison.

An ex-president somehow doesnt quite get the same treatment or rights in this forum by 'some' people. But then this thread is about other people and not him. But I suppose 'those same people' use an ex-president as a diversion from the relevant.

No, people in here are not fucking stupid.

They’re smart enough to see you talking the talk but not walking the walk.

It’s painfully obvious you support Biden and are willing to forgive his sins, but want to crucify Trump.

If that’s truly the case then why won’t you condemn Joe Biden and his family?

You realize that all this information was out during the presidential debates. Yet nothing was done about it, and the intelligence agencies, DOJ, FBI , and the mainstream media were guilty of not only suppressing it, but flat out lying saying it was Russian disinformation.
That’s a criminal conspiracy! And they were all in on it.

Even if it was a ‘fair’ election and Biden won because he legitimately got more votes, it still wasn’t a fair election.

If that information was actually honestly presented to the American people, no way would they have voted for him.
Criminals are criminals.
I don't care who they are.

"Proven" guilty and "are" guilty? Okay, alright, wow. Quite the distinction and food for thought there, Dave. Maybe we can start a thread about that, you know, for laughs. Oh what fun we'll have.

But this thread is about Joe Biden. What is your opinion of the evidence that Joe Biden is a creeper sleezeball who enriched his entire family through corruption of political ties and influence.

Then again maybe he "are" guilty, but nobody gives a dick to prove it. Pretty sweet for he and his, huh? Except for his daughter, she seems pretty fucked up. Maybe as a result of "probably inappropriate".

Reactions: RFR
You were asked for an opinion Dave on the subject matter. A few days ago you were asked for an opinion on the subject matters joint policies.

You have plenty of opinions on another man and his alleged actions. Non of them relevant here. So why can't you give your opinion on the man and his actions which are relevant?

C'mon, Dave. Deep breath. Maybe you can think of one of them light hearted quips you're so known for, you know, to lighten the mood and for the lulz.

Or you could gather yourself and address the subject matter. I know, it's hard. But we're all rooting for you!

Dang, I hope he's going to be alright. Maybe we should just change the subject back to Trump. Take one for the team. For Dave.
Ok, I’ll play. Trump’s like really really really bad.

Is that good?

And Biden’s incoherent ramblings need to be excused because he’s been fighting a lifelong stuttering problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back