Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised they there is so little voting going on in the poll.

4 yay... he’s doing a good job
7 nay... he’s not doing a good job.

Joe’s the worst president we’ve ever had.
Sad thing is he’s just the dementia riddled patsy.

He’s not running things. And his handlers are more than willing to make this cluster fuck of a human the fall guy.

He's not running things. And his handlers are more than willing to make this cluster fuck of a human the fall guy.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Joe isn't still running the show at the WH. If I am wrong about that......we should all fear the laughing hyena Kamala in the event that Joey resigns as POTUS.

I’d wager to say his chief of staff has more power than him.
He’s told where to go, what to sign, and what to say off of his teleprompter. And he even fucks that up.
I’ll bet Obama is actually running the show

In anticipation of Hilary winning he bought a mansion on the beach in Hawaiians was going to move there.

Trump won and he changed his plans and rented a house not more than a mile from the Whitehouse.
He’s been in the DC area ever since. He them purchased a seaside mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. Sure doesn’t seem like a ‘retired politician’ to me.

And yes, the Hyena laughing one is scary indeed. :)

$3.47 per gallon is still significantly higher than the $1.85 per gallon I paid at the pump the day before inauguration day. It's still hovering at $4.33 per gallon here. Lawn mowing businesses are being forced to up their rates.
Lawn mowing business:LOL: Americans obsession with a bit of grass which extends to soccer field sizes and drains the rivers and reservoirs of water.

They will be gone soon anyway. You will be planting them with vegetable gardens to survive.:unsure::LOL:

Lawn mowing business:LOL: Americans obsession with a bit of grass which extends to soccer field sizes and drains the rivers and reservoirs of water.

They will be gone soon anyway. You will be planting them with vegetable gardens to survive.:unsure::LOL:
Lol! Never ever have I ever hired anyone to mow my mere1 acre lawn. I mow my own lawn so that I won't have to lie to my doctor when he asks me if I am getting any exercise.

My standard answer is "I mow my lawn."

During winter months my standard answer is "I shovel snow off of my 90 foot long driveway."

I've never been able to understand why so many of my neighbors always have to hire someone else to mow their lawn etc.

Lazy bastards!

Way ahead. No lawn. Vegetable gardens planted.

Lol! Never ever have I ever hired anyone to mow my mere1 acre lawn. I mow my own lawn so that I won't have to lie to my doctor when he asks me if I am getting any exercise.

My standard answer is "I mow my lawn."

During winter months my standard answer is "I shovel snow off of my 90 foot long driveway."

I've never been able to understand why so many of my neighbors always have to hire someone else to mow their lawn etc.

Lazy bastards!
The only people who need grass are farmers for sheep and cattle. The time and money spent on manicuring lawns has to be the most wasted part of a humans life. If a human is watching television at least they have the chance of learning something. Cutting grass???????? :whistle: :unsure:

What you growing? Do you keep chickens/hens?
The usual. tomatoes, potatoes, herbs and spices. Cucumbers that sort of thing.
Did some watermelon, but so far unsuccessful for this season.
No chickens yet. Have to build a proper coop. When I get them, I’ll probably get a pair of ducks. They get along with the chickens and protect them. We have a raccoon problem, and as cute as they can be, they’re viscous. A proper coop and the ducks should help.
Looking at building a greenhouse for all season growing.

Still learning how to develop the green thumb, but as soon as the ‘pandemic’ hit I concluded being as self sufficient as possible was a good idea. Growing food is definitely a learning curve.

Spuds are good and grow as many as you can. Peas and runner beans are easy and plentiful and for the freezer as well. Carrots easy. Sprouts if you have cold winters. Hens are great for eggs, but you can get fed up of eggs. Foxes are a problem though so you need to protect the hens in a proper enclosure. Can't blame the fox or racoon for your stupidity. Fox with take a duck.

No fox, no coyotes. But 10 minutes away there’s all kind of wild critters including bear and deer. Many a story I’ve heard of a bear on the front porch of someone’s house. And the deer will eat everything

As to hens, eggs are good currency n a time of need. In times of plenty you give out eggs to neighbors. It creates good will.

Already grew some lentil sprouts. Nuritious and very tasty with some oil and vinegar with a bit of cayenne pepper. You can grow those indoors too.

No fox, no coyotes. But 10 minutes away there’s all kind of wild critters including bear and deer. Many a story I’ve heard of a bear on the front porch of someone’s house. And the deer will eat everything

As to hens, eggs are good currency n a time of need. In times of plenty you give out eggs to neighbors. It creates good will.

Already grew some lentil sprouts. Nuritious and very tasty with some oil and vinegar with a bit of cayenne pepper. You can grow those indoors too.
Then you need a proper enclosure of steel mesh with a roof because a racoon could climb. A gun is no good because you have to be there and those predator's just see your chickens as a KFC.

Eggs great source of protein and vitamins. Spuds are plentiful and can be stored with no real processing for long times. Can bury them underground if stored properly.

Then you need a proper enclosure of steel mesh with a roof because a racoon could climb. A gun is no good because you have to be there and those predator's just see your chickens as a KFC.

Eggs great source of protein and vitamins. Spuds are plentiful and can be stored with no real processing for long times. Can bury them underground if stored properly.
Got the mesh, got the wood, gotta build it. (y)

I have a small creek on my lot. So the surrounding banks are always moist. Shit grows like weeds there. Including real life weeds :LOL:
In process of cleaning that all out and tilling the soil for planting. Not as much watering involved there.
Got plenty of wild blackberries. Pick em and freeze them. Drink lots of smoothies.

Spuds are plentiful and can be stored with no real processing for long times. Can bury them underground if stored properly.
What keeps them from sprouting if stored underground? What does proper storage consist of?

I’ll tell ya . I have a whole new respect for farmers and off grid homesteaders.

Constantly joke with the wife that if the shit hit the fan we wouldn’t make it through a winter :LOL:

Most modern people are ‘truckertarians’, meaning all their food comes from a truck.
If trucks were to stop rolling, all it would take is three days for all the grocery stores to be empty.
People have no idea how fast it could all collapse.

What keeps them from sprouting if stored underground? What does proper storage consist of?
You dig a hole in a dry spot, not one that gets flooded or wet in rain. Then you line the hole with straw or courser stuff like rushes. The cover with rushes so the moisture runs away to the sides. Then cover with lots of soil. The idea is they stay completely dry.

Underground they are at a constant cooler temperature. Americans used to build 'Root Cellars' in their back gardens to store produce. A large stone room underground that stops a cool temperature. Used in the days before fridges.

I’ll tell ya . I have a whole new respect for farmers and off grid homesteaders.

Constantly joke with the wife that if the shit hit the fan we wouldn’t make it through a winter :LOL:

Most modern people are ‘truckertarians’, meaning all their food comes from a truck.
If trucks were to stop rolling, all it would take is three days for all the grocery stores to be empty.
People have no idea how fast it could all collapse.
You would be surprised how many people go to the supermarkets every day or even for every meal. A very high percentage.

Since no opinion is truly objective, I'm quite at ease dismissing the predictable noise from far right/pro-Putin/anti-democracy/pro-fascist Trumpaholics.

1. President Biden did not cause the Covid19 pandemic. He inherited it - along with a nation wrought by factional grievances.

2. President Biden did not cause the Russian Federation to invade Ukraine, or cause its immediate effect: worldwide economic instability and inflation.

3. To those who fancifully opine that President Biden is 'a puppet': relative to who?

Mister Trump was obviously the Kremlin's handmaiden - unless you've completely ignored reality, that cannot be denied.

Nor can his vast Russian debt - nor his equally vast efforts to seize and hold presidential power illegally.

Predictably, Trump failed.

Joe Biden inherited a perfect biological, economic and political shit-storm, and a Supreme Court determined to selectively deny Constitutional precedent.

I shudder to think what another four years of blubbering desperation, mental incoherence, rabble-rousing, and dog-whistling from Putin's poster-boy would have done under these circumstances - or any!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back