Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Laidback posts his usual political crap and the others didnt reply to his post and just ignored it. The political stuff would in large disappear.
That is a good point. I am wondering myself why that is allowed. But then who am I to judge others? Moderate means allowing all right? I ain't no hypocrite!!!

But you are one of the main culprits. By replying you are feeding the beast. Can you not see that?
And I am also guilty as well. See, this conversation is futile....

Lets have another vote:

Close or not close this thread? It seems to have run it's course. I vote 'maybe'? LOL

And I am also guilty as well. See, this conversation is futile....

Lets have another vote:

Close or not close this thread? It seems to have run it's course. I vote 'maybe'? LOL
My vote (of course) is close it.
Then watch who starts another one in the same vein, or resurrects a similar one.
Thou shalt see a pattern...

Again with the diversion. Dood, please just try to open your eyes. It is you that keeps changing the topic and feeding the flames. You just don't see it like I do because you have a fighting point.
Yeah, I'm a moderator here with my own points of view, and sometimes I state them. But I also try to sit back and listen to every side. Fuck man, it's in my nature. Who the fuck signs on to moderate a recording forum for 10 years and doesn't care about what other people think? Me obviously.

But when it comes to politics, there is no winner unfortunately. It would be nice if people would open their minds to reality tho. Again, it feels like dealing with toddlers and their toys the way so many just want to be right without care of the affects it has.

Just like recording; Shit in = Shit out.
Anything can become politics. However there are real issues that need to be discussed. Things that affect all of us.
Just one example. The upcoming revamping of the financial system. From the International Monetary Fund down they want to install a completely digital money system where they can track and trace every single penny you receive or spend.
This is also a money system that can turn your money off if you don’t ‘behave’

Just recently I’m Canada many people had their bank accounts frozen for simply contributing to the trucker caravans.

That’s totalitarian actions, brought to you by Trudeau and the finance minister. Which is government which come down to politics.

There is an old saying, “you may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.”

Politics affects ALL our lives, and there should be zero attempts to inhibit, censor, or ban the discussion of this subject.

Then watch who starts another one in the same vein, or resurrects a similar one.
You couldn't just vote. See, that is your thing, make a point and divert so that you have the last word. You are no better than anyone else, yet you obviously have arrogance that makes you think you are. Why? What makes you so whole?

You couldn't just vote. See, that is your thing, make a point and divert so that you have the last word. You are no better than anyone else, yet you obviously have arrogance that makes you think you are. Why? What makes you so whole?
I don't get it.
My vote is to close it.

Ahem............you should look and see who started this one. :unsure::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, a post to vote about Biden admin being good or bad? It quickly became a shit storm about anything other than Biden and supposedly 'his' administration. Deflection would be a minimal way to put where the conversation went.

This is what makes you a troll.

I get it now.
You want to shut down all conversation.

You come in and argue, and argue. Create hostility. And when it’s getting out of control, you blame others and scream shut it down, shut it down!
Always claiming your rightness and self righteousness.

I don't get it.
My vote is to close it.
You don't get it, you chose to make it about you with a follow up to your vote. And you don't see your own arrogance and how other perceive it. Seriously, I wish you well, but damn sure never gonna try to argue with you because you will never quit...

This is what makes you a troll.

I get it now.
You want to shut down all conversation.

You come in and argue, and argue. Create hostility. And when it’s getting out of control, you blame others and scream shut it down, shut it down!
Always claiming your rightness and self righteousness.
Disagreeing with me is OK. IDGAF
I did NOT create hostility. You just hate my retorts.
If you are going to state something contentious, expect an equal retort.
Is this a problem?

Before this thread gets closed, and I am sure it is time....
I hope that each of us take a minute to realize that we are all in this together. Yeah, some seem like a car wreck that we can't resist looking at, and some just spew things for the sake of being right. In the end, we all only have a short time on this place we call home.

Hopefully our children learn from what we have learned before they are the next in line to make their own decisions.

Best to all of you! Even the ones I don't agree with. You have your own ideals that I don't have the right to take away. We all have our own morals.

Take that for what it is worth and have a great day on the next flaming thread WWLaidback starts. LOL

Sorry RFR, but this one just my need to go to sleep as it has become a high school level mockery. Do you agree?

Check box 1 for yes or box 2 for no. LMAO!

Anything can become politics. However there are real issues that need to be discussed. Things that affect all of us.
Just one example. The upcoming revamping of the financial system. From the International Monetary Fund down they want to install a completely digital money system where they can track and trace every single penny you receive or spend.

Just recently I’m Canada many people had their bank accounts frozen for simply contributing to the trucker caravans.

That’s totalitarian actions, brought to you by Trudeau and the finance minister. Which is government which come down to politics.

There is an old saying, “you may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.”

Politics affects ALL our lives, and there should be zero attempts to inhibit, censor, or ban the discussion of this subject.
@jimmy69

Jimmy, my above post says it all from my point of view.

So to end this thread, here are the words RFR wished to have spoken as it was closed. R.I.P. Thread:

"Anything can become politics. However there are real issues that need to be discussed. Things that affect all of us.

Politics affects ALL our lives, and there should be zero attempts to inhibit, censor, or ban the discussion of this subject."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back