Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no opinion is truly objective, I'm quite at ease dismissing the predictable noise from far right/pro-Putin/anti-democracy/pro-fascist Trumpaholics.

1. President Biden did not cause the Covid19 pandemic. He inherited it - along with a nation wrought by factional grievances.

2. President Biden did not cause the Russian Federation to invade Ukraine, or cause its immediate effect: worldwide economic instability and inflation.

3. To those who fancifully opine that President Biden is 'a puppet': relative to who?

Mister Trump was obviously the Kremlin's handmaiden - unless you've completely ignored reality, that cannot be denied.

Nor can his vast Russian debt - nor his equally vast efforts to seize and hold presidential power illegally.

Predictably, Trump failed.

Joe Biden inherited a perfect biological, economic and political shit-storm, and a Supreme Court determined to selectively deny Constitutional precedent.

I shudder to think what another four years of blubbering desperation, mental incoherence, rabble-rousing, and dog-whistling from Putin's poster-boy would have done - under these circumstances, or any!
We dont care. Go away and spout your poison elsewhere. This is a Trump free zone no matter how much people log in as others to post crap.

1. President Biden did not cause the Covid19 pandemic. He inherited it - along with a nation wrought by factional grievances.
220,000 Americans dead from covid.... and a promise from Mr. Biden during the debates..."I will end this"

Putin's poster-boy

Would that be Hunter Biden bagging all those foreign bribes for the "big guy"?
Ukraine, China, Russia, you name it.
How could anyone excuse this?
Anyone but a depraved atheist reprobate?

Last edited:
I’ll tell ya . I have a whole new respect for farmers and off grid homesteaders.

Constantly joke with the wife that if the shit hit the fan we wouldn’t make it through a winter :LOL:

Most modern people are ‘truckertarians’, meaning all their food comes from a truck.
If trucks were to stop rolling, all it would take is three days for all the grocery stores to be empty.
People have no idea how fast it could all collapse.

Definitely, respect for farmers. I didn't come up with the thought, but someone said something like "Life can be full of do-overs and opportunities to get it right. But over a course of 20 years farmers only have 20 chances to get it right." Something like that. And it's true. Not only, but you can do everything right and still something totally out of your control can shitcan your entire effort. Including market forces.

Who is "we"?
Ok Dave if you want to talk about your pet hate and possibly only subject. Then a suggestion for you. Start a topic/thread called Donald Trump. That way you can post your anti stuff until your hearts content, and then everyone else can avoid and all you lot of 'Trumpers' can be happy knowing you are together. But please keep it all there because I think everybody is sick to death of an irrelevant ex-president...........except you lot.

I always find that puzzling.. "We"? Yeah man what invisible multitude do you speak for..?
Just joined (allegedly) and 5 posts all in the same topic and basically on same topic which has nothing to do with the 'topic'..................and your puzzled?

Doesnt take much does it?

51 intelligence officers told us the Laptop was Russian disinformation.
Isn't that nice folks? 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
What's this?!?!
a pole dance?!?!
ruh ohhh
😯😯😯

hunter_xxx.png

There is simply NO excuse for this.

I have to wonder about anybody working in the justice department.
I think I would trust a person in jail more than any of them.
Seriously folks, they must have no moral integrity whatsoever.
FBI ewwwwwwwwwww

Here is Mr. Clapper, one of the 51 pole dance heroes.
He works for CNN now.
It figures.

1658856647709.png

CNN's idea of a president:
eww ewww ewwwwwwwwww

220,000 Americans dead from covid.... and a promise from Mr. Biden during the debates..."I will end this"

Would that be Hunter Biden bagging all those foreign bribes for the "big guy"?
Ukraine, China, Russia, you name it.
How could anyone excuse this?
Anyone but a depraved atheist reprobate?

As you are desperate to avoid facts, why don't you tell the nice people about your imaginary Sky-Daddy - and your favourite Q-anon conspiracy theory?

I noticed another vote for Joe. Poll is quite simple. Is he doing a good job or bad job.
Some wished for more pole options. Some want to compare him to his predecessor.
But no, none of that. It’s a straight forward simple question. Does he suck or not.
Based on his own actions or inactions.

This makes me curious. Of course I’m biased. I think he’s doing a terrible job.

But how can anyone vote yes, he’s doing a good job??? The country and the world are a disaster. And coincidentally it rapidly stated going downhill right after he got in office.

How about some of you ‘yes he’s doing a good job’ voters explain how.

Instead of bringing Trump into it and using this thread as a continuation of the war on him, point out how exactly Biden is doing a good job.

The country and the world are a disaster.
I blame Biden for the rest of the world's problems because that makes total sense. And I blame him for everything wrong here because the dems are baby killing aliens, and he's a dem, so he sucks and he's terrible and that is WAAAAY easier than getting into macroeconomics and social and political philosophies.

I don't, noob. And don't tell me you were trying to make a point. That would be insincere.
I thought you wanted to get to know him. Even started a thread on it. Why you being mean and insulting?
Was the Ed Fones thread insincere?

I blame Biden for the rest of the world's problems because that makes total sense. And I blame him for everything wrong here because the dems are baby killing aliens, and he's a dem, so he sucks and he's terrible and that is WAAAAY easier than getting into macroeconomics and social and political philosophies.
That was useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back