Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you would stop the Trump/Biden thing you may be able to post with some intelligence.
just NOPE.
It's your own fault if your stock porttfolio sucks.
Mine is doing fine.
It's about the justice department.
I already pointed this out, and somehow you missed it.

The price of oil is high because the DOJ won't do a D thing about oil price manipulators.
The same thing happened under Eric Holder.
He announced an investigation into oil-price rigging on April 21, 2011, and watch how the oil market dropped from $112/barrel to $90/barrel.
BOOM.
That was my great awakening, anyways...

1658602208141.png

That's how much influence the government has on oil prices.
Now who is going to pay back the oil industry for all the stranded investment associated with Keystone?
Do you even know what stranded investment is?

Last edited:
Boys, boys, boys.
Let’s stop quibbling. Both you and Ed are pretty much on the same page on most issues. No need to go fighting amongst ourselves.
We have the lunatics to deal with. :LOL:

Boys, boys, boys.
Let’s stop quibbling. Both you and Ed are pretty much on the same page on most issues. No need to go fighting amongst ourselves.
We have the lunatics to deal with. :LOL:

I guess I don't understand the issue.
The price of oil was all discussed before the last election, and I recall one leftie telling me he would pay more for gasoline just to get rid of Trump.
Russian oil is dirty.
Why would we even want it to start with?
Ours is clean.

No?

The most recent example would be you patting yourself on the back stating that ,unlike ignorant rubes, you follow the science, experts, etc, yet it was news to you that "the science" sold the vaccine on the false narrative that if you got the vaccine you would not get COVID and could not spread COVID. Your response? Science evolves as new information is gained. Tired argument, and it doesn't specify evolve from what? You were admittedly dumbfounded and totally ignorant of the initial bogus claim from "the science". Yeah, that was you, ignorant.
Mick brings up some interesting points here.

We’re all told to “trust the science”, “follow the science” and in some cases “The science is settled”

Yet during this pandemic we were repeatedly told “the science is evolving”

This brings up the question of why. Why exactly should you “Trust the science” if it’s still evolving?

How about you figure your shit out before you force the populace to inject something into their bodies.

Pandemic was official in March of 2020. By December of 2020 a ‘vaccine’ or rather a gene therapy injection was rolled out.

That’s NO time for comprehensive testing to occur. Definitely no long term testing was done.

At first the democrats all rebelled and became ‘anti- vaxxers’ because it was Trump’s vaccine and obviously couldn’t be trusted. But once he was gone it became “Safe and Effective”.

Explain that one! Same vaccine, same formula, but now that the Dems were in power it was ok. Not only was it ok, but it was so good you could be fired, denied hospital care, access to certain services, denied even dining out, if you refused to take this injection.

At first it was two shots, but then it came out the injection wasn’t so effective. Quick, move the goalposts. Add the boosters. Demand more get vaccinated. The vaccine only works if everyone gets the jab.

That’s not fucking science, that’s making it up as you go.

There’s a term ....”Trust but Verify”.
You want me to trust the science? Demonstrate the science is proven, has withstood the test of time, and has data and documentation to back it all up.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) have been given unspecified powers by some western governments to put actions into place around health alerts. So my take on that is, WHO issues a health alert in a particular country and that countries government follows their procedure to act accordingly. Does this mean the government you elected has no control and is instead over powered by an outside organisation that you know nothing about? Or is that going to be the plan?

Yesterday WHO issued a world health alert over 'Monkey Pox'. They did this because they have shocking figures of 16,000 cases in 70 countries. Thats 228 people in each country...............Shocking!!! Now when you have finally come out of hiding and bathed twice in bleach showered in disinfectant at least once, if you do a bit of research you will find that 'Monkey Pox' is in nearly all cases a mild non fatal disease. And with 228 cases out of the millions in each country, you may possibly have more chance of winning the Lottery than getting a dose of Monkey Flu. And also you have more chance of catching a whole range of more serious diseases that are around as well.

But the headlines dont tell you that. The media and others including 'Health Experts' come out of the woodwork telling you of extreme dangers etc.

Of course scaring the shit out of you with little horror stories is a great way of controlling you and getting you to do what they want.

Reactions: RFR
World Economic Forum......You will own nothing.
San Francisco. Sleeping pod rentals. It’s already here.

You know they got that corn gas E85 here. It is at $3.47/gal. My Accord has a flex fuel sensor. I filled it with E85 and havent noticed the high gas prices at all..Doesnt drive any different.

You know they got that corn gas E85 here. It is at $3.47/gal. My Accord has a flex fuel sensor. I filled it with E85 and havent noticed the high gas prices at all..Doesnt drive any different.
$3.47 per gallon is still significantly higher than the $1.85 per gallon I paid at the pump the day before inauguration day. It's still hovering at $4.33 per gallon here. Lawn mowing businesses are being forced to up their rates.

$3.47 per gallon is still significantly higher than the $1.85 per gallon I paid at the pump the day before inauguration day. It's still hovering at $4.33 per gallon here. Lawn mowing businesses are being forced to up their rates.
Remember when the east coast pipeline was hacked, and there wasn't a thing Mr. Biden could do about it?
He's just a door mat for Hunter's bribe bosses.

Come on in and invade our southern border... sez prezdent poopy pants.
So they show up in DC and the mayor complains.
How dum is that?
Get rid of surging general already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back