Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent 4 days with two friends from Germany visiting America for the second time in 6 years. If you think we have it bad with woke culture, taxes, and simple shit like ability to defend yourself, you are truly clueless. These two admire the US so much more that we take for granted. They pay 50% tax on income. Can't own a firearm, or even have chance to defend themselves. Hell, they have to pay the equivalent of $10 a month just to get TV that is politically based propaganda that their government produces because they don't have the two 'supposed' parties we have here. Unless you have a VPN in network there, you could be fined for even trying to discuss the shit we speak of here.

It is really mind opening to see what actual dictator/one party rule looks and sounds like. It is not pretty.

It really places it perspective to hear what other people in other countries think of our current situation. The ones we used to call Nazi's, are now the 'anti Nazi's. And just to be clear, the supposed 'Antifa' in Germany, is considered by the media flock as a blessing because they only know the word to be "anti fascist'. They have no actual opposing source of media that would tell them it is a far left/marxist/communist group.

On a side note; Taco Bell, KFC, and MacDonalds franchises are in Germany, but evidentially don't taste the same as here. They tried most all of the fast food here and likely gained a few pounds.
Glad they had a good time!

You sure do not want to hear what they had to say about other countries. Though, who wants to hear from people about other countries that they don't live in. The media surely has it right. Right? People with an outside opinion must have it correct surely. Right?

The question is, which you sidestep with your usual glib non critical mindset that spares criticism of most anything outside of toeing the line for apparently things you don't even seek the thoroughly understand, would you have a good time living there? Maybe that's something you should think about, because it's coming.

"If Joe Biden is responsible for high fuel prices here, then why are gas prices so high all over the world." Get the fuck outta here with that shit. They're all in on it. In fact here in N. America they're in on it too, just lagging a bit.

Of course that's all conspiracy nonsense, yeah cheese head?

It really boggles the mind and is really disappointing how out of touch you guys are to the detriment of the way of life for you and your families. Continue and you and yours will suffer.

The question is, which you sidestep with your usual glib non critical mindset that spares criticism of most anything outside of toeing the line for apparently things you don't even seek the thoroughly understand, would you have a good time living there? Maybe that's something you should think about, because it's coming.
I love you too man.

Donald Trump was uniquely and comprehensively unqualified for the job. Joe Biden isn't much better. We can do much much much better than this.

Yeah, well, maybe whether per chance or cognitively he comprehended that going toe to toe with the historic utter nastiness of the left, "we're better than that" wasn't fucking cutting it.

So you champions of conservatism, you and teysha blue can take the high road of sucking each others dick while IBB fucks you in the ass, go right ahead. Kissing cousins. But make no mistake, you have little standing to criticize other's level of comprehension.

What the fuck's wrong with you, you ain't had enough yet?

Reactions: RFR
Why do you think Hunter Biden, John Kerry, and Mitt Romney are so interested in foreign energy companies?
The energy companies launder their bribes.
Global warming is a scam to raise oil prices.
That's how I doubled my money in a year.

Why do you think Hunter Biden, John Kerry, and Mitt Romney are so interested in foreign energy companies?
The energy companies launder their bribes.
Global warming is a scam to raise oil prices.
That's how I doubled my money in a year.
It is not a scam to raise oil prices which fluctuate wildly all the time.

Oil and coal and gas will still be used in possibly even bigger quantities than they are now.

Oil is used to make millions of products besides fuel.........................Essential.

Coal is used to make the same. You cant make steel with using coal, what are you going to use instead of steel, cardboard?.............................Essential.

Gas is used to treat and process metals, make cement, fertiliser et etc.......................Essential.

Your oil prices will still be high and fluctuating when you can't fly, walk everywhere, are tracked with everything you do and eating insect burgers at McDonalds. They will have just found a new excuse for the idiots to believe.

All conspiracies 'all the time, it's the new "logic".

Science is fake.

Medicine is fake.

The media is fake.

The government is fake.

The only thing that is real is Donald Trump, he's the billionaire politician who is looking out for the little guy.:LOL:

Science is fake when it's no longer science but a tool to an end.

Medicine, the same.

If you are so lacking of the energy and gumption to doubt the lies you are being day-to-day told by "the media", that's on you. But hardly anything to chuckle about.

The little guy? Yeah, open your fucking eyes, the "little guy" was absolutely doing much better during the Trump administration. You know it, I know it. Millions know it.

Medicine, the same.

If you are so lacking of the energy and gumption to doubt the lies you are being day-to-day told by "the media", that's on you. But hardly anything to chuckle about.

The little guy? Yeah, open your fucking eyes, the "little guy" was absolutely doing much better during the Trump administration. You know it, I know it. Millions know it.
Well there is nothing in this post I do not agree with.

Crazy that some cannot grasp the fact they are being bullshitted constantly by what they think is journalism and its relation to the dems in charge at this time.
It is a full on propaganda war-like tactic that should be obvious to anyone with half of their brain working. How is a public viewing of a one sided trial without any counter allowed in this country? Oh yeah, Trump made it so with one of his TV shows. But this is now Government making a mockery of itself by the supposed democratic party that somehow cares about its constituents?

Seems obvious to me they care about nothing but themselves and have proven that over and over with false allegations, and now this bullshit carnival show? Fuck, Johnny Depp at least had a fair trial. Imagine if only Amber Turd's testimony was allowed. Well, it would still result in the same stupidity I am seeing. It is obvious that it is a one sided - televised propaganda game show.

Anyone who does not see this, has fallen to what they want you to do. Conform to what they say, and fall in line...

It don't matter if you blame Trump or deny his policies that worked better than this current admin. It don't matter if you excuse Biden for his inability to speak, or his policies. You are being fooled and they are somehow making the lie work on you. Shame on you for being so ignorant.

I'm a lot of things, but I would not include ignorance.
Oh really?

Then why are you not seeing the vaccine deaths and injuries?

Why are you not seeing the ‘great reset being rolled out as we speak?

Why you not seeing the whole world breaking down?

Why you not seeing the whole world in lockstep with the agenda.

Why you not seeing the suppression of food production?

Why you defending Joe’s blubbering and excusing it as a stutter?

Why you not seeing energy costs being manipulated and the production of energy being suppressed?

Why you so quick to dismiss any information outside of the ‘official narrative’ as ‘conspiracy theory’?

Why do you not see your government freezing the bank accounts of people simply contributing to the truckers as tyranny?

Why don’t you see that your J6 hearings are completely one sided, and not designed to find the truth, but merely to find ‘their truth’

Why?

I could go on for pages but I won’t.

There’s a much bigger picture than the tunnel vision Trump’s bad narrative.

The Davos crowd is a million times worse than Trump could ever be.

Medicine, the same.

Trump had balls. Like him or not he was/is a man.

Oooh, he tweeted bad things? He hurt your little feelings? So sorry.

We need someone with balls. We need someone who won’t bow down to UN agendas, WEF agendas, WHO agendas.

We need someone who will put the well being and prosperity of the United States first and not bow to the global great reset agenda.

Will that be a Trump? I don’t know. I’m still pissed at him for creating the state of emergency for the covid. I’m still pissed at him for fast tracking an ineffective and dangerous experimental ‘vaccine’. I’m still pissed at him for thinking a Jan 6th rally would be a good idea. He had to know it would be infiltrated by troublemakers.

Yeah I’m pissed at him and he fucked up. But even with his fuckups, he’s ten times better than that evil, America destroying, POS we have.

We need someone who will actually make America great again. It’s certainly fucked up right now. Yeah, I know, MAGA, how horrible of me to use that term. But anyone who can’t get behind that principle of making our country something we can be proud of is fucked in the head.

And making our country great has nothing to do with having Trans people in our government, or supporting and helping our children to transition before they can even drive a car. All fucking lunatics to prioritize such foolishness.
America has lost it’s way and needs to get back on the right track.
How about fixing the economic problems and the homeless problem instead of empowering little boys to chop off their dicks, and little girls to cut off their tits.
Get rid of that trans assistant health minister and get someone competent and sane.
For that matter get rid of most of them.

Who will do this? I have no idea. All I know is it’s a long road back from the destruction that’s occurred in less than two years

And the thread amazingly got sensible instead of boring childish 'nah nah nah nah nahs.

Can the others join in with an atom of intelligence or is it completely over their heads? Or do you have to log out and re-log in? :unsure:

Where is our local reporter? I would have thought he would be well into this stuff being as it is probably the biggest thing to hit humans since the wheel was invented.

Last edited:
Fuck all this globalist agenda bullshit. It’s all just a war against the people of the world.

Make America great again
Make the UK great again
Make Germany great again
Make Ireland great again

Get where I’m going?

All nations working to improve themselves, going after greatness (but not at the expense of another nation)

Mind our own business and trade with each other.

Get rid of powerful unelected governing bodies acting on their interests alone.

Make it illegal for any country to relinquish it’s own governorship to some world ‘authority’

Do this and we’ll have a great world.

And get rid of this fucking global climate crisis scam. Yes I said scam. It’s a fucking scam to scare people into submission.

Ooooh, bad greenhouse gases. CO2 emissions.
Don’t you know commercial green houses buy CO2 and pump it into the green house???
It helps the fucking plants grow! And then those plants exhale oxygen.

Get rid of CO2 and ALL plant life dies. And so do we.

Oh one more thing. :)

Fuck the science. Science is bought and paid for.

Good and truthful scientists don’t get funded, they don’t get peer reviewed (by other bought and paid for scientists, their work doesn’t get published.
Here’s one;
Watch if you’re brave. But you liberals won’t..... it’s obviously conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back