Jamfest Equipment List

Is there a Wok in the house and some flames underneath?

My wok would be a difficult item to shlepp from Southern California.

But the fixin's are available local.

If so I'll be doing up a stir-fry from hell.

I just bought a Ecoustic 112...
It is a tube acoustic amp...actually two amps in one...
you can run a mic through one channel and a guit through the other and control both individually.....

I'll throw it in the RV and anyone is welcome to use it...it might need to be mic-ed but there is also an xlr line out...it could go straight to the board...

it is pretty cool...my Taylor and Martin sound real good through it...
it'll come in handy for an acoustic jam....ya know?

Joe

ooooooo

:D

nah, drunks don't sleep that peacefully.

she's beautiful -- looks like her mom!

tubes, you can still come,..... arrange to hook up with a ride from someone coming from the south,.... we have Dan from VA, and another group from the Atlanta area,.....

Don't know if anyone has room, or...??

so just ask,.... best way to find out I guess,... also,... do not worry about any place to stay, or food,.... there are camp sites, and food available,.... and I always bring a couple of extra sleeping bags,.... and pads, or air mattresses,.and if you read some of the associated threads, you will see that there is PLENTY of gear,.... so if you just show up,... you will be taken care of like a brother,... (or sister,....if thats the case).....meanwhile, post any questions about it all here, and they will be answered....

Last years attendence was about 70 people,..... this years we hope to break 100 for the weekend,.....

See ya there,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Steve

tubes, you are welcome of course, but you should probably come with someone who is at least 18 years of age... :o

Back