Jamfest Equipment List

jgourd said:
Yeah, it doesn't look real beer proof :D
Definitely looks like it would be able to get put in a line somewhere either for main, monitoring, or broadcast, and as long as we keep the drink out of the control area (which we're gonna try to keep isolated in the little house), and beer factor might not be a factor at all... just something to think about! And yeah, looks like a heck of a unit there DW.

Fmmahoganyrush said:
Definitely looks like it would be able to get put in a line somewhere either for main, monitoring, or broadcast, and as long as we keep the drink out of the control area (which we're gonna try to keep isolated in the little house), and beer factor might not be a factor at all... just something to think about! And yeah, looks like a heck of a unit there DW.

Jgourd is in charge of that area, when he says jump, I jump, you I just ignore
:eek:

VTgreen81 said:
Where I go my drums go too, and I plan on goin'.

Pearl (circa 1976)
22" bass
12", 13", 16", toms
14"x5.5" chrome snare
14"x6" maple snare
Vintage Zildjian Cymbals
Tama Iron Cobra
Chimes, cowbells, woodblocks, etc.

(How many confirmed drummers do we have?)

Chafer and hotel pan with something good for the vegetarians.

Have we heard from the drummer lately? Sure would blow not having a drums at the JamFest! :(

Charva said:
Have we heard from the drummer lately? Sure would blow not having a drums at the JamFest! :(

As a backup I am bringing digital drums. Tom has seen them they are totally awsome, the best ever made!!

I am also considering building a 16 note Blue Man Group style pipe instrument. If I get enough interest I may go out and buy PVC pipe to do it. I am wondering if there is an exact formula that I can use to ball park the tuning or do I have to make all my pipes tuneable within the octave.

Oh ye of little faith

Fear not my friends. I will be there. And hopefully with the bumped up practice schedule I won't suck too loudly. Any suggestions on covers to brush up on? I haven't played many covers recently, just our original stuff and freeform jammin'.

Somebody's gonna hafta send me Tom's address so I can get the driving directions from mapquest. I was hoping to hook up with Treeline before the fest but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen, my schedule's pretty crazy this summer.

VTgreen81 said:
Fear not my friends. I will be there. And hopefully with the bumped up practice schedule I won't suck too loudly. Any suggestions on covers to brush up on? I haven't played many covers recently, just our original stuff and freeform jammin'.

Somebody's gonna hafta send me Tom's address so I can get the driving directions from mapquest. I was hoping to hook up with Treeline before the fest but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen, my schedule's pretty crazy this summer.

GREAT!! Don't worry about sucking. If your THAT awfull, we'll lock you in camp Michi-Bob for the duration and hijack your drums!!

We'll mostly be Jamming!

Thanks again, we are counting you, Dave (Charva) :D

jgourd said:
I was joking. It is a cheesy Yamaha four pad toy.

Those cheesy toys can be a riot sometimes! I bought one for 250.00 and used it a dozen times or so. I'm too lazy to learn how to program a drum machine and live in an apartment. Real drums are not allowed here. :(

I'll bring mine too and have a Drum-Off!!

Charva said:
Those cheesy toys can be a riot sometimes! I bought one for 250.00 and used it a dozen times or so. I'm too lazy to learn how to program a drum machine and live in an apartment. Real drums are not allowed here. :(

I'll bring mine too and have a Drum-Off!!

It has a cool feature they call "Hand Mode" which translates into kick-ass 4 skin bongos.

Charva said:
GREAT!! Don't worry about sucking. If your THAT awfull, we'll lock you in camp Michi-Bob for the duration and hijack your drums!!

We'll mostly be Jamming!

Thanks again, we are counting you, Dave (Charva) :D

Noooooooooooooo not camp Michi-Bob, anywhere but camp Michi-Bob

(read: please don't throw me in dat der briar patch)

Sorry to spoil anyones thing, but I am not gonna be there,.... won't have any gear to bring,... selling it all..... need the$
and it goes without saying,... have no money for food, and won't be able to cook any ribs or,.... but after all, now the ball is rolling,... so do it up guys,... make me proud,..... I know you all can.....

I am just fed up with the shit the stagehands union has fed me,... so drastic changes are happening,..... no money, no job,.... no prospects, have no clue what I will do,... but,..... extreme changes in order,... cutting off pony tail,.... can't grow the thing any more anyway,..... maybe I will go back to car sales...... :eek: Sorry to lead anyone on,...... did not mean to....

You all have a great time will ya.....

Steve

Maybe we should just call it quits then. We had three good parties we can look back on. Chance are good that with 100 people this year someone would have gotten into a drunken brawl or someone's axe would have gotten stolen anyway.

We will see.

Steve, I suspect you would be welcome even if you were to arrive with no food, no gifts, no gear and no hair.

Steve, if you read this I will be coming to pick you up if you dont have a ride on the 12th or 13th. You can use some of my gear. I will pick up some ribs.
Be there.

Back