Is Anyone Else Sick of The Trolling?

Zaphod B

Raccoons-Be-Gone, Inc.
The Guitar forum has gone to shit.

I'm ready to take it to the mods. Do I hear a second for the motion?

i learn more from the arguing, its more fun and i get a laugh from it too, what's your real problem whiner? got a corncob shoved up your ass?

Second. Idiots trying to play "Gotcha" with experts is beyond stupid. Potty mouth sycophants are less than useless. I think a time-out is in order.

lou

I'm gonna put the guy back on ignore but it disrupts the continuity of threads.

Plus ...... if we're serious about having good info here ...... it just seems like we should allow people who clearly know nothing useful to keep spamming their ridiculous views ...... I mean, I'm all about freedom of expression but there are things he says that could be bad for some newbie to adopt as gospel.
And his attitude of refusing to ever accept any input from anyone ever is clearly trolling.
It's pretty obvious that he simply posts crap to get a rise out of the knowledgable members here ...... he succeeds far too often.
He is the very definition of trolling.

I agree, Bob.

At first I thought VP was misinformed but stubborn. It has become obvious that he's nothing more than a persistent troll. Icantthinkofname is either an alias or an accomplice.

Neither of them is contributing anything positive and it's detracting from the character of the forum.

My plan is to ask the mods to restrict them both to the Cave. If they can't take the heat there, then so be it.

ZB I/we predicted as much many times. See my reply to true- for my view on it. He has obviously reported us all to the mods. Good, thats all I wanted to happen. Maybe now they will act and normal service can resume ASAP.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that thread.

I will PM the mods so that they can hear it from me as well.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that thread.

I will PM the mods so that they can hear it from me as well.

Zaphod, I wouldn't bother PM'ing the mods they are aware now that the disruption is approaching critical mass. I personally would rather all exchanges were carried out in the open. We have nothing to hide or say that can't be shared with the group. No?

I'd love to see VP carry on in the cave though. We got him in there on Friday it was a real hoot.;)

I agree, Bob.

At first I thought VP was misinformed but stubborn. It has become obvious that he's nothing more than a persistent troll. Icantthinkofname is either an alias or an accomplice.

Neither of them is contributing anything positive and it's detracting from the character of the forum.

My plan is to ask the mods to restrict them both to the Cave. If they can't take the heat there, then so be it.

I know nothing about who cantthinkofname is. Please do not assume we are associated in any way.
Vp

Zaphod, I wouldn't bother PM'ing the mods they are aware now that the disruption is approaching critical mass. I personally would rather all exchanges were carried out in the open. We have nothing to hide or say that can't be shared with the group. No?

I'd love to see VP carry on in the cave though. We got him in there on Friday it was a real hoot.;)
OK, that's fine - I agree, no need for secrecy. I was just wanting to make sure it got their attention but apparently that's not necessary. I'll start a thread here.

I agree, VP would be a hoot in The Cave. What did I miss on Friday? I was occupied all day cooking and getting ready to entertain my mom for her 88th birthday. :)

ZB I/we predicted as much many times. See my reply to true- for my view on it. He has obviously reported us all to the mods. Good, thats all I wanted to happen. Maybe now they will act and normal service can resume ASAP.

I have not reported anyone to the MODs. I did report one post though, I forgot which one, it was clearly a personal attack and deserved to be reported.
VP

I am not interested in the juvenile tactics of the cave. There are not any topics there that are related to home recording.
VP

Back