Is Anyone Else Sick of The Trolling?

OK, that's fine - I agree, no need for secrecy. I was just wanting to make sure it got their attention but apparently that's not necessary. I'll start a thread here.

I agree, VP would be a hoot in The Cave. What did I miss on Friday? I was occupied all day cooking and getting ready to entertain my mom for her 88th birthday. :)

He got well and truly pqnd by a bunch of us. Some who don't even drop by here.. In breif but there were other examples..

He posted this thread.:rolleyes:

So I posted this one.:D

It was all after a day of him train wrecking in here and done in response to him making many outrageous statements in here like he normally does.

There were other threads that latched onto him as well. It was a real hoot though.

they are aware now that the disruption is approaching critical mass.

hilarious. CRITICAL MASS!!! AAAAAAHHHH!! :D

i swear i was totly unaware of any type of disruption to the board, but then again i've been totly over answering stupid audio related noob questions since every single fucking scenario has been described in pain staking detail somewhere on this board and can be found with a quick search.

....just my $0.02 though. carry on. :D

man, you guys woulda had walters banned, and he was the best thing the internet audio forums has ever seen.

Fuck, no - Walters was hilarious. Walters lives on in the annals of incomprensibility.

VP can't compare. He's bothersome with no redeeming qualities.

He got well and truly pqnd by a bunch of us. Some who don't even drop by here.. In breif but there were other examples..

He posted this thread.:rolleyes:

So I posted this one.:D

It was all after a day of him train wrecking in here and done in response to him making many outrageous statements in here like he normally does.

There were other threads that latched onto him as well. It was a real hoot though.

Sorry I missed 'em! :o

You're up 18-3 on God, BTW. :D

VP can't compare. He's bothersome with no redeeming qualities.

none? i seriously have read NOTHING he has posted in the on-topics. is he in no way helpful? or worse, giving misleading and false info?

if he's helping anyone, IMO he shouldn't be banned. if you guys don't like him, ignore him.

She is not my girlfriend, I do not know anything about that person.
VP

To be honest VP I don't really give a fuck if you do or not, this has more to do with the fact that everything you have posted so far has been about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Can't understand why you don't just wind em up in the cave, it ain't any harder than doing it here.

none? i seriously have read NOTHING he has posted in the on-topics. is he in no way helpful? or worse, giving misleading and false info?

if he's helping anyone, IMO he shouldn't be banned. if you guys don't like him, ignore him.

I thought you were banned on this site willis:confused:

Wasn't that the whole point of creating your alternative website Audio & Atheism?
:D
How did you weasel your way back in here?

Maybe I have you mistaken for another EZ willis

How did you weasel your way back in here?

dude, please. the mods BEGGED me to come back and breath some life back into this shithole. they realized that the cave just couldn't continue without me and we worked out a deal for my return.

pretty much.

I don't think people should be banned for minor crap.

There have been so many calls for my banning by various drama queen members of this site I have lost count of them all.

The only serious infraction I have made was....

*deep breath*
*big sigh*

...to...

*eyes darting*
*guilt setting in*

...actually speculate that someone can refinish a guitar on thier own without taking it to a professional!:eek:
OY MY GOD NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NOW I'VE GONE AND SAID IT AGAIN!!!:(

I'M BANNED FOR SURE NOW!!!!:D

dude, please. the mods BEGGED me to come back and breath some life back into this shithole. they realized that the cave just couldn't continue without me and we worked out a deal for my return.

pretty much.

:D
Yeah, this shithole isn't nearly as shittiy of a shithole without you man.
I'm glad you're back.

To answer the original question (am I sick of the trolling), yup. Haven't been in here much for the last week or two, its so annoying. Its not for me to say the appropriate response, but as VP posts many suggestions which are likely to be damaging to peoples guitars, and the owners of this site are ultimately responsible for its content, they might want to look to that.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

I seem to remember VP posting some nonsense about using talcum powder on fretboards....

Back