Introducing the Hot Carls

WOW! so cruel, but sooo AWSOME! the only thing I'd say is line up the vocals a bit on some parts.

this really put a smile on my face :D :D

lol <--- yes I really did lol

myhatbroke said:
What about the level overall of the song? Is it too low?

It's not too bad. Might wanna bring it up a little bit. Like I said to you earlier today, turn up the treble on the lead guitar, boost the bass in the rhythm guitar.

andycerrone said:
It's not too bad. Might wanna bring it up a little bit. Like I said to you earlier today, turn up the treble on the lead guitar, boost the bass in the rhythm guitar.
Will do my friend :p ;)

Im comparing the song to proffesional mixes and the levels are much higher on the other songs. It's really bugging me.

MHBroke,
Did you ask Jimmy page to borrow his riff?
The drums are a bit errr... you know!
Was this recorded on a computer? If yes it must've been a Mac as this isn't P.C. at all.
The vocals remind me of Dead Fingers Talk.
I guess if Queen can get away with Fat Bottom Girls you're only amplifying the sentiment after all.
Oh & as E.E.O. officer I MUST say - naughty boys, go out into the street and apologise.

rayc said:
MHBroke,
Did you ask Jimmy page to borrow his riff?
The drums are a bit errr... you know!
Was this recorded on a computer? If yes it must've been a Mac as this isn't P.C. at all.
The vocals remind me of Dead Fingers Talk.
I guess if Queen can get away with Fat Bottom Girls you're only amplifying the sentiment after all.
Oh & as E.E.O. officer I MUST say - naughty boys, go out into the street and apologise.
Haha PC or Mac? I'm assuming you were being sarcastic. Well tell me what to do with the levels....they're so low.

It's not a serious Album so don't worry.

I normaly can be objective on a song, this one is beyond the pale to me.
I didn't make it threw 30 seconds. Since I can not be objective I will refrane from telling you the things that suck as far as performance goes.

There is a big difference between "fat bottom girls", "big bottoms", "I like big butts" And this utter peice of shit.

It flat out sucks the big one. I normally have been pretty nice to you when others gave you shit. Now I understand. You've waived you bennifit of the doubt with me. I hope your mom is 30 pounds over wieght and finds this crap ass song and comes to you crying. Grow up you little turd. For gods sake. You take an art form and turn it into a steaming heap of dung.

F*ck!!!!! :mad:

F.S.

Freudian Slip said:
I normaly can be objective on a song, this one is beyond the pale to me.
I didn't make it threw 30 seconds. Since I can not be objective I will refrane from telling you the things that suck as far as performance goes.

There is a big difference between "fat bottom girls", "big bottoms", "I like big butts" And this utter peice of shit.

It flat out sucks the big one. I normally have been pretty nice to you when others gave you shit. Now I understand. You've waived you bennifit of the doubt with me. I hope your mom is 30 pounds over wieght and finds this crap ass song and comes to you crying. Grow up you little turd. For gods sake. You take an art form and turn it into a steaming heap of dung.

F*ck!!!!! :mad:

F.S.
Dude lighten up. THere's a few "big" girls who thought it was funny. It's just a joke. And it's not like I'm insulting handicapped people or something. I'm just making an abnormal physical feature of some people into something funny. Loose weight if you don't like it...right? :confused:

myhatbroke said:
Dude lighten up. THere's a few "big" girls who thought it was funny. It's just a joke. And it's not like I'm insulting handicapped people or something. I'm just making an abnormal physical feature of some people into something funny. Loose weight if you don't like it...right? :confused:

You got a lot to learn Hat. If you think those heavy chic's thought it was funny your an idiot. Fact is every chic that's even slightly overwieght or thinks they are ain't going to admit it to you. They also won't admit that it hurts them to hear this shit. You'll figure it out in time, maybe.

You just don't get it I'm afraid. I'm sorry I went off, but there is no point in producing something like this. I can not take my self back to a time in the depths of my pubesence whe I would have put this crap out for the world to see. I did a lot of mean thoughtless stuff too.

Play this for your mom, your fat aunt, your grandma.

There is a line. You need to find it.

F.S.

I didn't write the lyrics, just the music. I dunno man. I'm sorry. I knew this was going to happen.

myhatbroke said:
I didn't write the lyrics, just the music. I dunno man. I'm sorry. I knew this was going to happen.

I am happy you did not write the lyrics. I'm glad you knew this would happen. I'm sorry you did not listen to your self. Find a better class of people to create art with. You're better than this, At least I think you are.

F.S.

Did I aleady post? Im wasted... but anyways i can't just relete the son g cus my friends will ge pissed dude. I respedct all kinds of peo;le man, And i wfeel bad for making this song . SOrry. :(

Freudian Slip said:
I am happy you did not write the lyrics. I'm glad you knew this would happen. I'm sorry you did not listen to your self. Find a better class of people to create art with. You're better than this, At least I think you are.

F.S.
I agree with F.S. 1000000%. This is just stupid. I truly love satirical music, and generally laugh at everything under the sun, but this is poor. Fat chicks are probably the only pussy you tards can get, and now you're gonna dog on them and not even be funny about it. For a clue on truly funny and clever songs about big chicks, check out Queen's 'Fat bottom Girls', or even Spinal Tap's 'Big Bottom'. Being drunk isn't an excuse either. People are generally funnier when they're drunk, so that excuse doesn't hold water. Sorry bro. Thats just how it is. Don't try so hard next time. Funny is natural.

Back