Information on an old Yamaha PM-700 mixer

malabor

Hey Guys! Just posting to see if I can get some information on an old mixer that I acquired. It's gotta' be a 70's (due to the woodgrain) mixer, labeled Yamaha PM-700. It fires up, works fine (it's missing on knob on the EQ, but the pot still works) and has a built-on travel case. This thing is HEAVY! I can't imagine toting it around to gigs, but it seems to be a cool piece of equipment to have around a stuido. Any neat facts or estimates on what it's worth would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Clint

Hey Guys! Just posting to see if I can get some information on an old mixer that I acquired. It's gotta' be a 70's (due to the woodgrain) mixer, labeled Yamaha PM-700. It fires up, works fine (it's missing on knob on the EQ, but the pot still works) and has a built-on travel case. This thing is HEAVY! I can't imagine toting it around to gigs, but it seems to be a cool piece of equipment to have around a stuido. Any neat facts or estimates on what it's worth would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Clint

100 to 200 on ebay..cool mixer..might have to do more work that u anticipate if the strips are static filled.
Only cool thing I can offer is the manual if u don't have it already

http://www.manualnguide.com/download/manual-guide/yamaha-pm-700-mixer-owners-manual.html

Back