I would like to introduce ya'll to Pearl!

Fenderville

I would like to introduce ya'll to Pearl! She was born in Mexico and now a little over 3 year old. She is a 3-tone sunburst with a new white pearloid guard and chrome accents. She is very sensitive so don’t call here ugly…

Attachments

• Strato_01.jpg
    Strato_01.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Strato_02.jpg
    Strato_02.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 141
Although the chrome accents don't really do it for me... My hats off to anyone with a guitar that is 3 years old and still in great condition like yours!

i'm more a fan of the maple necks but that looks like a nice little strat. should be a decent work horse.

hixmix: Thanks for the kind words!

Easto: Yea, it took awhile for the chrome to grow on me but now I like it. Old Pearl hasn't seen much action in here 3 years.. LOL

gvarko: Sorry I ruined it... Cheap mods not a biggie..

minofifa: I hope she holds up because this is the only axe I have now..

Thanks all!

If you don't mind my asking, could I have Pearl's number, just in case things don't work out for you kids?

It's the chrome and pearl combination that caught my eye. I like the look. Maybe it's time for a make-over for my strat.

Last edited:
Easto said:
My hats off to anyone with a guitar that is 3 years old and still in great condition like yours!
I've got an '01 strat that's been heavily gigged with, but could still be hanging on a music store wall with a "Look at our new stock!" tag hanging on it :D . I freaking baby my guitars.

That's a nice looking guitar! Congratulations on a nice color scheme - I think the pearliod pickguard and chrome accents are a perfect combo...

I've always felt that the MIM strat is a perfect platform for custom mods.

Hmm...14 replies and not a single pearl jam or pearl neckless joke. My faith in humanity is restored.

mixmkr said:
it looks like you replaced the saddles and bridge too??

I inalled those ferraglides from graphtech.. I think that is what the are called.. they are steel instead of graphite... The bridge is the stock MIM. I like um so far..

Thanks for all the kind words!

That's the first Strat I've EVER looked at and gone, 'that's a nice looking guitar'. 99% of the time, they're just too damn boring. But then I come home to this every night ... excuse the bad picture ....

se037.jpg

noisedude said:
That's the first Strat I've EVER looked at and gone, 'that's a nice looking guitar'. 99% of the time, they're just too damn boring. But then I come home to this every night ... excuse the bad picture ....

se037.jpg

That is a very unique looking guitar..

Back