HR station mix in progress

Hey thanks for picking one of my songs! Very honored :D

This may have been discussed but I might try putting the link in my signiture.

I'll start peeking in here on occasion to see how it's going.

F.S.

Hey is there any chance I could get either "just Like" or It's in My Gender" up on there? The choice is yours;) If niether appeal you could look at Fairweather Friend.

Thanks.

Got the station going now.

F.S.

Nice work turt.
Now that the termites are done for & their lunch remains replaced with bits of wood that may yet prove capable of holding up my ceiling i can get in & listen again.

rayc said:
Nice work turt.
Now that the termites are done for & their lunch remains replaced with bits of wood that may yet prove capable of holding up my ceiling i can get in & listen again.

is that metaphorical? :confused:

Freudian Slip said:
Hey is there any chance I could get either "just Like" or It's in My Gender" up on there? The choice is yours;) If niether appeal you could look at Fairweather Friend.

Thanks.

Got the station going now.

F.S.

put "just like" in there :)

Hey Turt...

How do I add more of my songs to the soundclick radio? Or can you? How does the selection process work?

I'm adding the station to my signature too if you don't mind.
Thanks Dumby

turtlishous, thanks for the add of a couple of songs from Donegal Street. Hopefully I can find a female singer to sing that song you chose and get that version off the page. Boy, I sing terrible.

Listened the other night. Good picks all around. ;)

GOT THE NEW TUNES ....THANKS GUYS!

Hey DUMBY!!! i'll get you in there....i'm not sure if you can add it to the list i got from your comp. but if there is something that you want just post here and i'll snatch it up:D

If you want the most heinous Death Metal band in the world, you can add Wet Skidmark...... :D

Evil Weedwhacker contains a real weedwhacker on it.... :eek:

been a while since i've been in here...thought i should check in and give it a bump.

sooooooo.........

bump....

Back