HR station mix in progress

turtlishous

seconds please!
I thought i would try and put all the soundclick users and addicts alike on a station so if your anything like me , you can jam out to HR local (loco :D ) tunes while lurking the forums.....

still a work in progress.......also...

I would also like to know if theres anyway to build a station that could use all links(soundclick, myspace, ect...)so we can get everyone in it and give it a sticky?

Am i barking up a tree here?

http://www.soundclick.com/stations/stations.cfm?id=456332

turtlishous,
Nice idea. I've already added the station to my favs list. I'll actually look/listen later tonight (6pm currently).
I don't know how to create links between sites - I'm a gumby.
Thanks for being community minded.

Brilliant!! Grab a Guinness for yerself.... Great Idea....

Honored that ya put a few of my tunes on there....There is some good tunes up on there as well! :)

more or less just a bump, but i am still working on getting everyone thats on soundclick in this thing, so no offense if i missed anyone. i'll steal your stuff in time too!:)

Hey, will you add Blindfold (DC)? That's the band Darrel Willis and I have. There's only one song up so far, but more to come.

MadAudio said:
Hey, will you add Blindfold (DC)? That's the band Darrel Willis and I have. There's only one song up so far, but more to come.

i'll put anything on there but i only have access to soundclick as of yet......i would love to know if there is a way to combine different pages e.g. soundcick and my space........does any one know?

turtlishous said:
i'll put anything on there but i only have access to soundclick as of yet......i would love to know if there is a way to combine different pages e.g. soundcick and my space........does any one know?

also.......i think the easiest way would be to upload on to soundclick and i'll grab it. i know there are ways to start stations in my pc but i haven't got the hardware for that kind of an undertaking.

If one of you has the time to start somthing up thats more versital, by all means the idea is all yours....

turtlishous said:
also.......i think the easiest way would be to upload on to soundclick and i'll grab it. i know there are ways to start stations in my pc but i haven't got the hardware for that kind of an undertaking.

If one of you has the time to start somthing up thats more versital, by all means the idea is all yours....
See my reply above.

But you're doing a great job already, T! Keep up the good work!!!! :cool: :)

danny.guitar said:
I like the idea too. I only have one song which still isn't completely finished, but if you like it you can add it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=561665

sorry to use you as an example dude, but ................

i am not trying to put together a "list" of songs.......the "who's who"

i will not and have not been a deciding factor on what's good and bad......

with all that said and done ......love the tune and has been added!!!!!!!!!!

Only cuz i like it :eek: :D

turtlishous,
Mate - nice piece of public service. I hope you cop a brownie (greenie) point or so.

Back